83rd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 13/14 June 2015.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,676 comments
  • 226,342 views
I only want a HD streaaammmmmmmmm
 
Ooooh theyre on their pace lap! :D
 
Is one of the Nissan's missing? I thought all 3 were next to each other on the grid.
 
Up early, lets do this!

Who I think will win:
LMP1: Audi #7
LMP2: G Drive #26
GTE Pro: AF Corse #51
GTE Am: #98 Aston Martin

Who I'm cheering for:
LMP1: Porsche
LMP2: Oak Racing
GTE Pro: Corvette
GTE Am: Viper, Larbre
 
Is one of the Nissan's missing? I thought all 3 were next to each other on the grid.
I heard that it's clutch wasnt working when they turned it on.
 
I must've missed that when Quest where busy saying how British everybody is, thanks for the replies :)
 
Been waiting for this since Daytona, lets hope they can all make the formation lap without a shunt, go Porsche, Ferrari, Ferrari (I don't follow P2)!
 
Come on Toyota, Rebellion, SMP and AMR.
 
GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 
NISMO youtube RLM stream is behind Porsche's RLM stream...

If anyone was wondering...
 
NISMO youtube RLM stream is behind Porsche's RLM stream...

If anyone was wondering...

Could we say it matches each car's pace? Sorry, I couldn't resist. :lol:

And I completely forgot that Pedro Lamy and Rui Águas are racing in the GT class... Well, I have plenty of reasons to cheer many GT teams on, it seems.

Strakka, on the other hand, is not doing so well, they're nearly last in LMP2...
 
JOTA and G-Drive nearly took each other off at the second chicane on the 2nd lap, somebody needs to tell them it's a 24 hour race.
 
Apparently the #23 Nissan is not on track yet.
 
Battles are still very close in each class so far.
 
#23 should be leaving the garage in a few laps time.
 
"Race start will be under investigation."

Did I miss something?
 
Man, how many Aston Martins are there? One after aother after another!
 
Back