83rd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 13/14 June 2015.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,676 comments
  • 226,345 views
The #46 Thiriet Oreca has some front right damage and has just gained a place on the G-Drive Ligier, a little contact perhaps.
 
Morning, Gentleman. Good news is that I got to see the start on the Fox sports Go App, bad news is it was from the corvette onboard because the Fox broadcast still hasn't started :rollseyes:

I swear coverage of this race has gotten so stupidly complicated, its beyond reason. I don't even understand why Fox still has the rights when they clearly don't care.

They are using the race to try and force cable companies to carry FS2 since so few do. Without it you don't get FoxGo so you end up with about 7 hours of coverage. Screw them, and cable, I bought the stream...24+ hours and no commercials.
 
I just found out about the not ad-free bit :( I guess I'll do what everyone else is and watch on Eurosport.

Well at least their ads don't clash with those on Eurosport.

Can't be worse than Fox. They typically go to commercial every 5 minutes.

Aaaaaand that sounds like Eurosport right now. Bleh.
 
Last edited:
So did anyone else see the 458 almost wreck one of the LMP1 Audi? Lol. Didn't take much time for a close call.
 
I don't even like the fact that Fox has no TV coverage for 7 hours of the race.
 
I am furious about the lack of streaming options for Australia. I would like to pay to view the race through the cruddy little phone app but its simply not working for me. Is anyone else having problems with it? At the loading page, it reckons I don't have an internet connection on my phone...
 
TDS takes second in LMP2 with KCMG 1st and Sam Bird's G-Drive 3rd....now in the lead!
 
Short first stints in P1.
 
Here are some ByKolles autograph cards I knocked up, complete with Andy Blackmore's seal of approval. Great if you can't make it to the track to pick a real one up.

CLM card.png CLM card momentum.png CLM card career.png
 
I am furious about the lack of streaming options for Australia. I would like to pay to view the race through the cruddy little phone app but its simply not working for me. Is anyone else having problems with it? At the loading page, it reckons I don't have an internet connection on my phone...
Nismo TV and Porsche are streaming it, that's how I'm watching it right now.
 
Did I hear right, they are talking about 5 stints on tires?
 
#29 adventurous today.
 
Audi & Porsche best laps: 3:20s

Toyotas best lap times: 3:23 and 3:24

Hmmm.

I guess Toyota didn't make many updates like Audi and Porsche did. I don't have much confidence in them getting anywhere, so I guess they'll have to rely on the TS050 next year.
 
I'm loving all the on-board options on the WEC stream.:D
 
hsv
Here are some ByKolles autograph cards I knocked up, complete with Andy Blackmore's seal of approval. Great if you can't make it to the track to pick a real one up.

View attachment 389224 View attachment 389225 View attachment 389226

Right now, this is the post of the day for me, haha. Great one. :lol: But somehow, the ByKolles is actually behind both Rebellions, shockingly enough, although they still have a long way before they can actually fight with them...
 
I am furious about the lack of streaming options for Australia. I would like to pay to view the race through the cruddy little phone app but its simply not working for me. Is anyone else having problems with it? At the loading page, it reckons I don't have an internet connection on my phone...
Had the same problem and also had issues with the WEC website. The website finally allowed me to sign up, pay and start streaming about 10 minutes ago but the app is still being weird.
 
Nooo! Electrical issues.
upload_2015-6-13_14-39-51.png
 
So Toyota is going 3 more laps on a stint, that's not quite going to make up that 30 second gap is it?


Wish timing and scoring kept track of what stop each car was on, this is going to get confusing in 24 hours!
 
So Toyota is going 3 more laps on a stint, that's not quite going to make up that 30 second gap is it?

Not lapping 15 seconds slower than the Porsche and Audi.
 
So, it's been 40mins and still no ad-break on Fox Sports AU. Love this coverage. Fox Sports, in Australia, is taking motorsport coverage seriously.
 
So Toyota is going 3 more laps on a stint, that's not quite going to make up that 30 second gap is it?
I think it's worse than that, the Porsche and Audi will run longer stints than that, the Toyota is probably already closer to it's stint-length limit.
 
Back