83rd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 13/14 June 2015.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,676 comments
  • 226,351 views
I guess it was the 45 that violated the start of the race.
 
I literally ran home from the shops when I realised I was gonna miss the start :lol: and now the app isnt working...not great when ive forked out quite a bit for it...
 
Are they showing the whole race?
First and last hours plus a couple of highlight shows. (I'm not sure if they're going ad-free for their live bits though).
 
23 trying to get out of the pit lane.
 
Morning, Gentleman. Good news is that I got to see the start on the Fox sports Go App, bad news is it was from the corvette onboard because the Fox broadcast still hasn't started :rolleyes:

I swear coverage of this race has gotten so stupidly complicated, its beyond reason. I don't even understand why Fox still has the rights when they clearly don't care.
 
Last edited:
Hi everyone! :gtpflag:A bit late to the forums but catched the start from Eurosport.:bowdown:

Go Audis, Go #51 Ferrari, Go Viper!!
 
Leader, locking wheels issue?
 
First and last hours plus a couple of highlight shows. (I'm not sure if they're going ad-free for their live bits though).
Damn, that's a shame.

Oh well, at least that dammed Kimi Raikkonen advert isn't being shown.
 
Morning, Gentleman. Good news is that I got to see the start on the Fox sports Go App, bad news is it was from the corvette onboard because the Fox broadcast still hasn't started :rollseyes:

I swear coverage of this race has gotten so stupidly complicated, its beyond reason. I don't even understand why Fox still has the rights when they clearly don't care.

Right. This is by far the worst year they've done coverage wise. It's at an insulting level and I hope they see they've lost many viewers.
 
First and last hours plus a couple of highlight shows. (I'm not sure if they're going ad-free for their live bits though).

Live until 15:30 according to the EPG. Not ad-free though.
 
The track marshals is going to have no arms at the end after waving them blue flags.
 
Gonna be a great race saw that foxtel is actually showing the whole race. Im happy now altqhough i may get a bit of sleep soon.
 
Live until 15:30 according to the EPG. Not ad-free though.
I just found out about the not ad-free bit :( I guess I'll do what everyone else is and watch on Eurosport.
 
Whats the WEC stream you guys mentioned? I went to the WEC site but all I could find was the live timing?
 
Whats the WEC stream you guys mentioned? I went to the WEC site but all I could find was the live timing?
You have to sign up on the site and pay for it to get the official stream.
 
🤬 already second commercial break Eurosport? Seriously?!
 
Back