83rd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 13/14 June 2015.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,676 comments
  • 226,366 views
Scott Sharp having a blast in the gravel.

bandicam 2015-06-13 10-07-26-008.jpg
 
30 and 31 spinning off.

You're bladders won't last till 6 hours at this rate :lol:
 
The American Ligiers making us look bad.

*Put paper bag on head*
 
I can hope. :lol:

Nothing against that, man. Just my five cents, really, the car isn't quite ready to take on the Rebellions, much less the factory cars. As I said, Nissan will probably take this whole race as a testing session to learn how things work and then hopefully prepare the car better for 2016.

hsv
I think Krohn and ESM are about to become Le Mans folklore.

New GTP drinking games, perhaps? It looks like it...

Meanwhile, the TDS Ligier took a rather unorthodox shortcut... That would be a red lap in GT6 world, I reckon. :lol:
 
They're saying an Aston hit a barrier, they're not showing it on the WEC stream. Looks pretty bad in the pits.
 
Oh got damn who chewed that Aston?
 
Guys! Can someone please tell me Why Toyota are even slower than last year ?
 
Another owner crashes his teams car...
 
What happened to the #23 Nissan? That's not the one that had a door open was it? I knew they'd be down the list, but that's a little farther down than I was expecting.

(Please quote post so I actually see it.)
 
Back