83rd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 13/14 June 2015.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,676 comments
  • 226,361 views
fourth stint on a set of tires for Audi .
 
The Audi's are quadruple stinting both the tyres and drivers while the Porsche's are triple stinting them
 
*US Open Commercial*

:rolleyes:
 
Sarrazin now in the #2. Car looks lovely up close.
#29 meanwhile with tons of luck.
 
So they have basically an 30s advantage right now.
 
The Krohn Liger passed the Corvette C7R while I was watching the live stream for the car. My first thought when I saw it was "Oh hell no. Get away from the this car."
 
How are the nissan guys doing? still can't see timings
In class:
#21 10th
#22 11th
I have the feeling the #23 retired basically.

EDIT: Lotterer has to pit again, full service, weird.
 
Audi #7 comes in for full service, after just 3 laps since the last pitstop.
 
Lotterer is smokin' it, got to wonder how many of these P1's are going to last the race!
 
Audi making mistakes! Many hours to go, but not how you want to go about this.
 
Change of strategy?
 
Back