83rd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 13/14 June 2015.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,676 comments
  • 226,361 views
Audi have nothing left to prove at this point so I am rooting for Porsche, hopefully Webber's #17 👍

Well, while I see your point, it'll be tough for Audi to just drop their guard. Mainly because they won't do so, really...
 
Bad mistake Audi. Instant 30 plus loss. 👎

Shame for Lotterer. He's been Mega.
 
Quote fail. Delete.
 
What's the likelyhood of Toyota's uber endurance strategy paying off in their favor? I liked them better when they went for full speed.
 
Lotterers pace may have pushed their tyres more than what was ideal for a quadruple. Or they could have had a puncture.
 
Well, while I see your point, it'll be tough for Audi to just drop their guard. Mainly because they won't do so, really...

True, they are flying this year...they did only make 3 stints instead of the 5 they were talking about so there is that to give the other guys hope.
 
Lotterer had a slow puncture, that's why he had to pit.
Confirmed on Eurosport DE.
 
Since they were just showing it, #77 reminds me it has the best livery. Maybe behind the #21 Nissan throwback.
 
Holy 🤬 Fox Sports GO is NOT showing Le Mans, what a bunch of 🤬 *flips tables*
 
Is the Viper running a GT Auto wing? :lol:
upload_2015-6-13_16-47-48.png
 
Yay the Viper got some screen time. It may not win the race but it has already won the looks contest. :dopey:
 
Would love to see the Viper win this. Love a bit of variety.
 
Coverage continues in 10 hours I heard...

What a joke, they were supposed to have 22 hours of the race.

Somebody else should pick it up next year. Welp, off to a stream!
 
Fox Sports reliable in not following there TV schedule.
 
You forgot two rules:

-When RLM pronounces it Tee-ota
-When someone criticises Nissan (I kid, I kid)
 
WOAHHHHH heavy crash for the 8!

EDIT: Oh dear guys, I know it was a Ferrari but it was the Audi's fault clearly.
 
AUDI NOOOOOOO!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

What the hell happened there? Why did they all slow down so suddenly?
 
Massive crash for Rival coming into the slow zone
 
Ferrari at it again.
 
Back