83rd Running Of The Le Mans 24 Hours - 13/14 June 2015.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,676 comments
  • 226,361 views
#18 has some debris off the left side of the car behind the front wheel. Looks like some tape. Most likely wont affect anything.
 
Marshalls was thinking "I was hoping to take the spare cement dust home, so much for that"

You could do some effective work with some cement dust.

>Audi Fire Safety
>VW pickup
>Pulling a Porsche.

Well, that's everything covered...

Those boys know how to cover all their bases.
 
I'm really digging the flash pattern on those safety cars lightbars. :crazy: Am I weird? :odd:
 
Race director hopes to restart this lap.
 
http://www.foxsports.com/motor/story/tv-schedule-le-mans-24-hours-nascar-motogp-indycar-arca-061215
Rowan-Atkinson-watching-formula-1.gif
all of atkinson's facial expressions in one gif :p
 
You could do some effective work with some cement dust.



Those boys know how to cover all their bases.


All you need now is a Bugatti...... Oh never-mind because that's the course the race is on too.
 
Are they going green I heard them calling safety cars in.
 
I'm really digging the flash pattern on those safety cars lightbars. :crazy: Am I weird? :odd:

For liking flashing patterns? Of course not. You might be a cat though.
 
#23 13 laps down:/ Oh well, its still going so that's good.

Edit way off on laps down.
 
Last edited:
These aerial shots of the mulsanne straight are pretty awesome if you ask me.
 
Back