85th Running Of The 24 Hours Of Le Mans, 17-18 June 2017Sports Cars 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,715 comments
Looking forward to a safe but hard-fought race (in whatever class they can manage). I was out of town last year and then Fox or whoever dumped their recorded coverage for Tennis, etc...so this year I'm back with the live app. Hope it runs okay.

Looking forward to a safe but hard-fought race (in whatever class they can manage). I was out of town last year and then Fox or whoever dumped their recorded coverage for Tennis, etc...so this year I'm back with the live app. Hope it runs okay.

This will be my 3rd year with it, never had any issues. I am on a hard wired PC, not a wireless tab or phone though, not sure how that would work. Suppose that would be up to your wireless router & ISP mainly. I also live within a mile of my ISP so the connection is always great 👍

Official stream working nice. That's nice. Toyota are streaming the race on youtube for those of you in Japan.

Does anyone know any links to exclusively onboard footage of cars?. I did it last year with the Fords, and can't remember for the life of me what links I used...

Edit: Found the Ford feed/onboard, it's here for anyone interested:

If anyone finds or has anymore onboard's please feel free to post them :cheers:.

Gone with Eurosport for this year, RLM are really good enthusiastic amateurs but they look at the timing screens rather than the action for most of the race.

I have a suspicion this race could be a thriller, we've seen all of the main prototypes struggle with reliability at some point over the week, I'll predict a G-Drive Oreca on the overall podium.

Gone with Eurosport for this year, RLM are really good enthusiastic amateurs but they look at the timing screens rather than the action for most of the race.

I have a suspicion this race could be a thriller, we've seen all of the main prototypes struggle with reliability at some point over the week, I'll predict a G-Drive Oreca on the overall podium.

Eurosport player pure sound + RLM for me.

hi_everybody.jpg

Back