85th Running Of The 24 Hours Of Le Mans, 17-18 June 2017Sports Cars 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,715 comments
Let's say all the LMP1 cars failed with hybrid drive failure, and the class became moribund and abandoned by the manufacturers. In that event I would like to see the LMP2 cars elevated to P1. What a spectacle, 30 cars instantly fighting for the podium. But if you absolutely had to have an affordable new P1 class several seconds faster than the P2's, then it could be done quickly by modifying some P2's with turbos. There are several dozen state of the art LMP2 cars in the world, plenty to feed a new class powered by 5 liter V-8 turbos.

It's nearly a spec series so no, that wouldn't interesting. If you follow this sport, you'd know that that type of class is coming next year and doesn't have hybrids in it...

Tracy Krohn has gone into the gravel. Commentator said it's not his first time, lol.

Edit: Sounds like the #8 Toyota is behind the #2 Porsche. Not sure the distance between the two.

I'm not even going to bother with the "drink when the Khron car spins" part of the game. I'd probably be black out drunk and not be able to watch the end of the race due to being hung over with how often that car tends to go in circles.

Krohn is a pro at gravel traps, he is the only one with enough experience to drive in and escape.:P

Hindy will have his head explode of a car that he has been ranting about for a year now wins this race outright.:lol:

I'm not even going to bother with the "drink when the Khron car spins" part of the game. I'd probably be black out drunk and not be able to watch the end of the race due to being hung over with how often that car tends to go in circles.

I mean he doesn't do it all that often any more, you'd probably not get drunk. It'd be better to have a game around how my tires go pop this year.

It's nearly a spec series so no, that wouldn't interesting. If you follow this sport, you'd know that that type of class is coming next year and doesn't have hybrids in it...
Yes, I'm unaware of any new LMP1 regs for next year which omit hybrid drive.

Back