86Debris86's Gallery

• Thread starter 86Debris86
  • 48 comments
England
East Sussex
Debris9uk
Welcome! Here I'll be adding some of my GT6 photos, taken straight from the game, no editing other than what you can do within photomode. Most will either be as realistic or as artistic as possible but a few will be funny moments and stuff. Please feel free to offer your feedback and constructive criticism. Thanks for viewing :).

LCC & ME 1.jpg

LCC & ME 2.jpg

Update: I will be endeavoring to step my game up quality-wise with my newer photos as some of the stuff i've seen lately has inspired me to do better (after briefly becoming somewhat depressed and a little bit jealous at how good some people are here).

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
The People of GT

HIDE!!!

HIDE!.jpg

Some of those cars are real scary!​

DAT ASS!!!

dat ass.jpg

Sometimes you've just got to take a knee and appreciate the view.

Errrr......ok then...
ok then.jpg

...the less said about this the better..​

Last edited:
I haven't seen you gallery yet mate. Was a mistake, some very nice shot in it. Especially some very good compositions in your static shots.
The shots with the two McLaren for example are very good. The Elise and the Fireblade ones in Valencia are also great with a good use of the scenery. The first doughnuts shot with the Fireblade is very impressive also.
Some of your in-race shots are good, my fav' are the first one with the McLaren F1 in goodwood, the first autobacs one and the last one just above.
But I think you could improve them by using lower shutter speed (1/60 to 1/250) with the panning mode 3, for the moment they have a lack of sense of motion in my opinion.
Nice work anyway, I will wait for the next set 👍

I haven't seen you gallery yet mate. Was a mistake, some very nice shot in it. Especially some very good compositions in your static shots.
The shots with the two McLaren for example are very good. The Elise and the Fireblade ones in Valencia are also great with a good use of the scenery. The first doughnuts shot with the Fireblade is very impressive also.
Some of your in-race shots are good, my fav' are the first one with the McLaren F1 in goodwood, the first autobacs one and the last one just above.
But I think you could improve them by using lower shutter speed (1/60 to 1/250) with the panning mode 3, for the moment they have a lack of sense of motion in my opinion.
Nice work anyway, I will wait for the next set 👍
:D Thank you very much. Your critique is very much welcome and i'll try what you have suggested. I'm glad you like the two McLarens as they're my favourite shots and the one i am most proud of. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Gran Turismo S
(Trial Mountain Shoot)

Trial Mountain Maser 1.jpg

Trial Mountain Maser 2.jpg

Trial Mountain Maser 3.jpg

Trial Mountain Maser 4.jpg

:) And as an added bonus; a reminder these guys are still there. :)

T.M. Monkey

Trial Mountain Monkey.jpg

T.M. Nessie

Trial Mountain Nessie.jpg

Last edited:
Some excellent shots in this gallery. The Black and White Jag shot is brilliant! Also, the car track combo in the recent Aston set is very well fit together 👍

Back