• Thread starter 86Debris86
  • 48 comments
Furai

Furai F.jpg

Furai R.jpg

Furai Tail.jpg

Furai S.jpg

Awesome stuff!:drool:
Love the Rally Rivals - for standards they photo really well!! There's a few old school japanese rally cars worth buying too:tup:
And that last pic is just wow!!!:eek:

Hope you've had an interruption free evening;)...I'm off to try and beat my S5 mission time:tup:

Eric

Awesome stuff!:drool:
Love the Rally Rivals - for standards they photo really well!! There's a few old school japanese rally cars worth buying too:tup:
And that last pic is just wow!!!:eek:

Hope you've had an interruption free evening;)...I'm off to try and beat my S5 mission time:tup:

Eric
Thanks Eric, you're very kind. I'm very pleased with the rally shots; I thought I'd have to shoot them from so far away it may not be worth doing but thankfully I think they look nice for the most part.

I have most the rally cars now. The Japanese ones are great fun. I've always liked the Starion and the Group B one is a laugh too (I forget its name).

No interruptions this evening thankfully :lol:. Spent most of it down the pub in the evening sunshine :cool:.

Dave (btw)

Love those rally shots, very nice lighting!
Thank you. Toscana 7:45 pm and a high(-er) exposure than I usually use if you're interested. A tad later at the Mattorhorn. Love those GT sunsets! :cool: :cheers:

NINJAEDIT: for some reason I thought I'd lowered the exp. not increased it slightly.

Like it matters! You know what you're doing LOL!!

No problems here at all i am a rally fan! Those rally shots are really good the 2nd lancia shot looks as real as real life lol:lol:

Nice and clean work with the beetle 👍

I also like a lot your rally shots with the Delta and the RS200 especially : good use of the sunset in the Toscane track :)

Nice and clean work with the beetle 👍

I also like a lot your rally shots with the Delta and the RS200 especially : good use of the sunset in the Toscane track :)
Thank you Kodje. It was time for me to move on from the Mattorhorn :cool: (even though I went back for the Renault :P)

I was worried the Beetle photos were a bit plain at first but I grew to like them and uploaded them after about 3 weeks of them being on my hard drive. Not my usual style (I don't even like Beetles :lol:) but hey, gotta try new things every once in a while.

- - -
I'll be moving house very soon so I'll be without internet :scared: until I get connected at my new place. This means I'm not sure when I'll be able to upload more photos (unless I do it from my phone :boggled: :indiff:).

My next set might have to be a big one! :gtpflag:

Last edited:
@TheFlobby Thank you. Nope, no editing on any of my photos. The lighting at the Matterhorn was doing most of the work in those shots. The second and third of those shots are probably my favourites I've done, and the ones I'm most proud of. I'm glad you like them. :)

It's a great car too! It's not the fastest or most agile but it's a hoot to drive. I loved the real life version with the older banana-style tail lights. Those current lights are the only thing I dislike about it now.

Back