900,000 Tuned in to eNASCAR Invitational, Fox to Broadcast Full Season

Out of the 4.6 million viewers that watch Nascar every Sunday I would say 900 thousand viewers for an eNascar event is very respectable.
It's only going to make our hobby grow even more and it's going to be exciting to see just how big esports can become over the next few years.

Man, this sure makes Doug Coby look like even more of an absolute fool.

It's pretty cool that so many pro drivers are turning to sim racing during all this. It not only gives racing fans something to watch, it also shows that sim racing and esports are legit. I'm sure iRacing is loving it as well since this is some serious advertising for their platform.

I wish that Allen Bestwick would come back and commentate at least a couple of the races, but from what I watched this last weekend it was pretty good.

used car salesman pricing model

They're a fairly small studio handling the entire product by themselves, so it's either charge a little more for stuff or sell-out to a big company and have to potentially sacrifice your creative control.

Personally I would rather see them take the "charge a little more" route as the Kunos-505 type deal is rather rare.

They're a fairly small studio handling the entire product by themselves, so it's either charge a little more for stuff or sell-out to a big company and have to potentially sacrifice your creative control.

Personally I would rather see them take the "charge a little more" route as the Kunos-505 type deal is rather rare.

Hopefully with their newfound demand it will drop the price down.

Been playing a combat flight sim for 12 years paying $15 a month. I can spend that much at lunch or in 30 minutes at a bar, it’s a small studio just like this. Like this they’re good at what they do and it’s a niche product.

Could Iracing come to next gen console? I would think ps5 and XBX will be powerful enough to run itand with the exposer the game has received would be a good time to make money.

Back