908 hdi fap team peugeot and audi r8 lms

Messages
222
Messages
cellodeth90265 / cellochild
Willing to trade:
0 mile Toyota 7
0 mile Toyota manolta
Ruf rgt
Ruf btr
Svt cobra r
Spirra v8

Available to trade now, looking to get one of these cars tonight if possible
 
Sorry not the Toyota 7, the stratos rally car 0 miles instead
 
what else do you have?
 
Nothing on this account I just started it, My other account has a ton of stuff bit it would have to wait till the 25th. What are u looking for?
 
I do have a few more on this account actually...
Lancer evo vi rally car 99
Amuse s2000 street version 04
Opera performance 350z
Impreza rally car prototype 01
V8 vantage 99
 
toyota gt-one
 
Well,I can trade a peugot if the Toyota 7 was still available.
 
kdash01
Well,I can trade a peugot if the Toyota 7 was still available.

Yeah I wish I had it haha thought I had 2 but only have 1 so I gotta keep it.
 
Well,I wouldnt mind a duplicate. :)
 
kdash01
Well,I wouldnt mind a duplicate. :)

When I get another one off of my new profile I'll make sure tinker u know then haha give me a few days
 
i've an Audi R8 LM Race Car to trade, color lavagrau, with miles
 
picigigi
i've an Audi R8 LM Race Car to trade, color lavagrau, with miles

Which car did u want for it? I'm really interested in the Audi
 
picigigi
i've have a Toyota GT-ONE with miles to trade if you are interested

Which one did u want to trade for it?
 
Which car did u want for it? I'm really interested in the Audi

if is possible i'm looking for the peugeot 908 hdi fap team peugeot with 0 miles for the audi
 
picigigi
the Toyota GT-ONE for the Toyota Minolta with 0 miles?

Done deal buddy. Add me and I'll send the manta, I'm on right now

Psn: cellochild
 
picigigi
if is possible i'm looking for the peugeot 908 hdi fap team peugeot with 0 miles for the audi

I wish I could offer it too you but I'm looking for one of those myself haha
 
cellodeth90265
Done deal buddy. Add me and I'll send the manta, I'm on right now

Psn: cellochild

Also add cellodeth90265 send the gt1 to that one and I'll send u the manolta from cellochild
 
Done deal buddy. Add me and I'll send the manta, I'm on right now

Psn: cellochild

ok, today in the afternoon (now i'm at work), i send you the TOYOTA GT-ONE
 
picigigi
ok, today in the afternoon (now i'm at work), i send you the TOYOTA GT-ONE

Sounds good. I'll wait for the FR's this afternoon
 
Willing to trade:
0 mile Toyota 7
0 mile Toyota manolta
Ruf rgt
Ruf btr
Svt cobra r
Spirra v8

Available to trade now, looking to get one of these cars tonight if possible


I wish I could offer it too you but I'm looking for one of those myself haha

I would be glad to trade you either one of these :
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10 -0/0/0
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10 -0/0/0

if you can tell me what a Manolta is.
 
Sorry I spelled the abbreviation wrong. The Minolta Toyota 88C-V racecar 89'.
 
OK, mileage & switches on that Oullim Motors Spirra Prototype '04
 
02civicsi
OK, mileage & switches on that Oullim Motors Spirra Prototype '04

12769.3 ucd miles and 0 switches. Spirra yellow
 
Back