J johnnym3 Messages 83 Messages johnnym38 Feb 10, 2011 #1 Looking for any 1 of the 2 908 HDI Peugeot.I have about 750 cars in my garage and i can trade now. http://www.mygranturismo.net/6797 Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
Looking for any 1 of the 2 908 HDI Peugeot.I have about 750 cars in my garage and i can trade now. http://www.mygranturismo.net/6797
Q qashguy Messages 223 Messages By PM only - thank you Messages By PM only - thank you Feb 10, 2011 #4 I'll offer Team Oreca then, I can trade now Need to find a spare slot for you to friend
mnm5150 Messages 88 Messages mnm5150 Feb 10, 2011 #5 johnnym3 Sure.Can you trade now? Click to expand... yeah, add me on psn: mnm5150. you wanna send first or should i?
johnnym3 Sure.Can you trade now? Click to expand... yeah, add me on psn: mnm5150. you wanna send first or should i?
J johnnym3 Messages 83 Messages johnnym38 Feb 10, 2011 #6 qashguy I'll offer Team Oreca then, I can trade now Need to find a spare slot for you to friend Click to expand... Add my psn johnnym38 when your ready
qashguy I'll offer Team Oreca then, I can trade now Need to find a spare slot for you to friend Click to expand... Add my psn johnnym38 when your ready