90s FIA GT1/GTS +LeMans World Championship Season 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter freshseth83
  • 118 comments
  • 7,263 views
It has similar specs as the C5-R. However, it looks like it's a race car made up by PD. And it doesn't say the year, but it's definitely '98-'02 body.
 
Yeah, it's just a PD created model. It is a good car though. I think I'll just keep the Corvette though.
 
Since there's no season going on right now, how about we have a practice race tonight? Just 10 or 15 laps at a track we vote in in lobby? We'll use the specs for this upcoming season 2.
 
Count me in. What time?
 
Around 5pm pacific, or 8pm eastern. That work for you?
 
Good, see you there later this afternoon.
 
I hope I can make it.
 
Getting online now... hope to see you guys there.
 
Testing was good tonight. 👍
 
Yeah. Did you like the first track that I created?
 
I like the uphill first sector, lots of time to be had there.
 
I don't mind the generated tracks, but the last one had too much to it to remember everything. :crazy:
 
I don't think it did. There were less turns than the one we ran in preseason 1.
 
I like the one from season 1 this one is too monotonus. Feels like a chore to drive and just isnt any fun imo. TBH I am not a fan of created tracks tho so my input is probably a little more than biased.
 
Last edited:
I've got plenty of created tracks. There are a few that I really think stand out. The one we ran last season is one of those. The track we ran the other day I just made a couple weeks ago. But I do want some feedback on another track that I think you guys would like for these cars and the Group C's.
 
Something NEW! I've added the Prototype GTR-LM race car to the GTS class as a representative of the GTR LM that raced at LeMans in the mid to late 90's. I was thinking about adding the R33 TC, but that's a DLC car for one, and two it's 4wd and too heavy.
 
I'm willing to try/test any course you want to propose, but I would rather just stick to the normal tracks.
 
The created tracks are only used during the preseason. The regular season has 'normal' tracks.
 
I'd be interested. Probably GTS class. Dont know which one though. I like all of them. :) I'll test them out some time this weekend and get back with you on final choice.
 
Ok. If you're a skilled driver I suggest taking the Vette or Panoz. They're not quite as good through corners, but have good speed.
 
Can we do some testing today or tomorrow?, when this event will start?
 
Seth, are we ever going to get our prizes from last season?
 
Yeah. I have to send the tickets, I gotcha!
 
I'll be sending the tickets out later this week. If the tire wear transfers from offline to online, we won't be needing minimum lap stints this season. I just did 10 laps offline at Madrid on softs with my Bentley @ALMS specs- here's a picture of the results

tirewear.jpg


over 90% tire life was left. This is awesome. And I may just respec the cars to what they originally ran!
 
You mean the original HP specs from last season?
 
I mean a full 600hp for the GT1 cars (as in real life), and 620-640hp for the GTS cars (as in real life).
 
Yeah just tested tire life online it dose work so r/l specs will be possible.
 
Back