90s FIA GT1/GTS +LeMans World Championship Season 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter freshseth83
  • 118 comments
  • 7,263 views
Since you have done all the hard work testing the cars, I will pick the Nissan R390 GT1 :)

iceandspice/iceandspice/ice/Nissan R390 GT1/Eastern GMT- 5


Thanks 👍

Spots for Nissan are full. OP isn't updated. Mercedes is open though.
 
I'm not sure if T-n-T is using the Nissan or what. So you'll either have to use the CLK-LM or switch to a GTS class car. I may use the CLK myself. I'm still on the fence. So you may be even able to use the McLaren.
 
I'm not sure if T-n-T is using the Nissan or what. So you'll either have to use the CLK-LM or switch to a GTS class car. I may use the CLK myself. I'm still on the fence. So you may be even able to use the McLaren.


Ok, I dont mind either CLK or Mclaren :sly:
 
I hope you have some good speed, these cars are quite fast.
 
Practice today @7:00pm eastern time. Be online guys!
 
I'm not sure if T-n-T is using the Nissan or what. So you'll either have to use the CLK-LM or switch to a GTS class car. I may use the CLK myself. I'm still on the fence. So you may be even able to use the McLaren.

Yes, I'm in the Nissan R390. I changed back to it a few posts back. :)

Where is practice at fresh?
 
Anywhere. No set track, just random testing to see who shows up.
 
Room is open now, everyone is welcome to join- 1472-6681-3286-8588-1559
 
SSR5 Reverse is a great track layout. My times in the GT1's were basically all equal. 1:13.41x for the CLK, 1:13.39x for the McLaren and 1:13.34x for the R390. GTS was all NSX 1:14.2xx for it, 1:15.0xx for Viper GTS, 1:15.2xx GTR, 1:15.5xx for the Vette, 1:16.1xx Panoz and 1:15.xxx for the Jaguar XJ220. I'm sure the Zonda is in the low 15's as well, but I only ran it for that 2 lap race with TnT.
 
I have been real buisy the last couple of weeks. I'll probably be buisy most of next week. Hopefully the season starts in a week or 2.

I haven't received my level 18 ticket for team Nissan's win in the manufacturer's championship. :)
 
I'm sure I sent it. I'm trying to get some more interest, but seems this series being under 'interest checks' isn't gaining any. I'll try to move the thread to the racing series section in a few days. Once I get the OP all updated.
 
I'll be setting up the final details this weekend, and we'll have a preseason race next week either Monday or Tuesday.
 
I'll be setting up the final details this weekend, and we'll have a preseason race next week either Monday or Tuesday.

Oh wow. That's sudden.
 
Yeah, it's about time we get this ship sailing.
 
Good been looking forward to it the only series thats still currently active Im in is alms. Also lmp class is boring since about mid season bunch crybabies quitting because they cant match seth and Anthony's speed.
 
Yeah, I got a win thrown away from me because of Metalgear trying to race me while he was a lap or two down. If you can't keep up why even try to block, especially if you're lapped? Oh well. This series will be fun, success ballast will keep everyone close together.
 
Practice race TONIGHT @8pm eastern time (room will open at 7pm eastern).
 
How long will the race be?
 
Just a practice race, 10-15 laps.
 
I dont see a room up.

Nm i found it.
 
Last edited:
Not many showed today, it was actually just us 3. I'll get the OP finished up in the next couple of days and move it to the 'Racing Series' section to hopefully get more solid interest.
 
Sorry. I had my other league race last night.
 
Ok, so if it's Mondays, you can't make it?
 
Yeah it's every Monday. We take an occasional 2 week break but that it.
 
Well, we'll have to figure out what everyone else wants and how their schedule fits. SO what days can you race? How about everyone else?
 
Tomorrow afternoon I'll be online practicing. I want to get as many people as possible, so hopefully we get the regulars plus some extras in there. I'll be online at 6pm eastern time. I'll post the room # tomorrow when I'm online.
 
Back