|*-._.-*/flexo's Gallery\*-._.-*|NEW! PAGANI ZONDA at TR Motegi super speedway!

• Thread starter el flexo
  • 61 comments
hi there, you may know i did once have a gallery, sadly it died out on the forum, probably because of the picture qualtity, im now finally ready to give it another go, so here it is;
ok here's some of my fave pics:this is my audi tt-r race car (DTM)

here's a couple of lancer evo 8 pics which i quite like:

a lotus elise shot which you may have seen in another one of my posts:

a nice ford mustang GT shot at george-paris

this is one of my favorite cars, the v6 clio sport, and i particularly like 2 shots i took of it, these two;

sorry, that's it for now, im off to go take some more worthwhile pictures of my fave cars, please comment, and please, only constructive criticism!!
until next time-FLEXO

Hey! Nice start man! I like the TT-R pics as well as the Mustang shot. Keep up the good work mate! :dopey:

If you get chance, feel free to visit my gallery, and leave comments.

hey, thanks for the postitive comments!
i will take a look at your gallery by the way

here's some SRT10 pics i have taken ;

and a nice nsx shot:

Not bad flexo! I really like the angle on the second Clio pic, eventhough that particular place of the track is starting to get a little over-used. Also the third Audi pic is nice.
Good start with the new gallery. Keep it up, and hopefully this one wouldn't die.
:) 👍

thanks again. ill stop by your gelleries when i have the chance, but first i gotta get those pics to show up right, instead of the red x's in a white box

Nice shots!!! 👍 I've always liked the Cien. It's such a monster!!! Great work, keep it up!!!

Feel free to check my gallery! Thanks!!

hey guys, sorry for the wait, im back with another small update:

audi TT-R drifting (or trying to!!)

an interseting shot i call it the le mans club!

im on limited time, so ill be back with another update soon

Nice pics 👍 Love that EVO VIII & Lotus one the most! The NSX in the wet looks pretty cool too 👍 Also like the last pic in your last updates great work 👍

cheers!!!!! soz, as i said, im in marbella, (well near it) im going into it tomorrow to see all the mega cars!!!) i cant post updates though

i'd just like to say im back! and i have another couple of shots for you!

yet another TT-R shot!;

and another Audi: the le mans concept/R8!;

more pics to come soon! im just finding it hard for some inspiration

i browsed and i liked. the clio and viper shots are cool. you need to take more pictures man! c'mon man, i know you want to!

lmracer
i browsed and i liked. the clio and viper shots are cool. you need to take more pictures man! c'mon man, i know you want to!

thanks! im currently in the process of doing a few 206 rally car shots at tahiti!
i will then move on to someplace else! should be up within an hour

Back