|*-._.-*/flexo's Gallery\*-._.-*|NEW! PAGANI ZONDA at TR Motegi super speedway!

• Thread starter el flexo
  • 61 comments
right, update time: i was very busy with the 206 rally car at tahiti yesterday, here are some results:

I love this shot!

and another:

and finally a 3rd 206:

and a minor vanquish shot to put on the end!;

all comments aprecieted! until next time!:

hint:german legend thunders round north west american street circuit!

Great rally shots man! The first and second are fantastic! 👍 Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

you asked and you recived: here's some RUF CTR2 shots!

and now, presenting, ladies and gentlemen, THE HONDA NSX LM ROAD CAR

well, i hope you like them! and if anyone has any request for a car for me to photograph, if i have the car, ill do it!, BUT i only do road cars!

thanks, and enjoy

hey there! yet another update! this is the 3rd today:

NIKE ONE 2022:gotta admit this shot looks so real its scary!

and i have not adapted it in any way!
2nd nike:

chenged the contrast n stuff on that one

and a 3rd one!;

there's another update on the 2nd page that you may not have seen, so check that out aswell!

requests anyone?

hey man. cool nike car pics. i ckecked out the last page too, and i have an update so similar to your ruf one its scarry. you should ckeck that out, the only difference in the setting is the rim selection. 👍

I like the middle shot... great contrast... but you should make your pics larger. Although without PS work, they may look a tad pixelated, they are far easier to view. That said, you have some great angles... like that first shot. keep it up dude.

wow...the first one IS creepy man.. overall they look great..

umm...heres one for ya.. how about a that cute renault phillips rally car? you now the Maxi turbo car thingy..im really hooked on how it looks like especially w/ all those lights on..too bad i sold mine..but heck imma get it later this day..XD

try shooting it on hongkong or any track w/ the lights on.. :)

R32mania
wow...the first one IS creepy man.. overall they look great..

umm...heres one for ya.. how about a that cute renault phillips rally car? you now the Maxi turbo car thingy..im really hooked on how it looks like especially w/ all those lights on..too bad i sold mine..but heck imma get it later this day..XD

try shooting it on hongkong or any track w/ the lights on.. :)

that sounds cool, im glad your considering it flexo. 👍

the problem is you see, its one of the cars without a price tag, so you have to unlock it, but i dont know how, can anyone help?

ah sorry..i thought you already have it..anyway its the 3 lap race of george paris rally at the special conditions event..it should be an easy win for you w/ those machine that you have man.. 👍

hey everyone im back with more pics after taking a break!

this is my baby, my pagani zonda;
paganizondac12sultimate0029im.jpg

more to come soon!

Back