A and B Spec top 10 scores

  • Thread starter Thread starter Caligula1
  • 48 comments
  • 4,421 views
well I think, I'll make most parts of the game in A-Spec, but the endurance races, well I think I'll make them in B-Spec, for example the 24 hour races, or together with friends^^
 
Just wondering about A-Spec....I know its possible to redo all the races that you previously completed but i am wondering if you get A Spec points for it even though this is not your first time through. If someone has the answer that would be great, :)
 
79vettfan
hey can someone tell me how to create a new thread

Jesus H Crist.

Click
newthread.gif
 
Well at least Egghead aint on his own now...lol

I'm hoping the slow start is due to there being very few people with the japanese and chinese versions rather than lack of interest ;)

Now's a good time to get your name up - before competition makes getting into the top ten difficult instead of erm..... guaranteed :sly:
 
I was wondering is it alot quicker to get money in B-spec mode? I also want to have 2 saved game files. One all A-spec. and one saved game file just for fun. i want to get a really expensive car quickly. but not really race it, just to mess around with it on a track. For example, when i get the game i dont really dont want to start out right away doing the licenses and stuff. i just want to jump in any car i want and just have some fun with it. I could also do this with cheats, does anybody know if there will be any money cheats that dont require a gameshark. Again, i am not trying to cheat my way through the game. i just want to have some fun sometimes. :)
 
Here's my totals as of right now:

http://users.adelphia.net/~neurokinetik/GT4Points.jpg

A Spec: 14494
B Spec: 7085

Note that my B Spec mileage is really high (42,207 km, :lol: ), because I like to abuse the Grand Valley Endurance so that I can collect money for more cars. (Gotta get 'em all... ;) ) But other than the endurance races and the 1000 Miles series, I mostly used A Spec. I don't try really hard to choose a car that is evenly matched, I usually use something that I know is at least equal to what the best car is that they can throw at me. Unfortunately, I tend to overestimate the competition and end up with about 5 A Spec points per race. :lol:
 
"I was wondering is it alot quicker to get money in B-spec mode? I also want to have 2 saved game files. One all A-spec."

Why? The game already seperates A-spec and B-spec usage so using two saves to do something the game already does seems like... well, kinda dumb.
 
i searched cheating, but couldn't find the answer. What's 1 lap enduros? Is that doing 1 lap then going to BSpec? or is it a button code? or an exploit? lost.
 
yah, i think alot of people are intersted in cheats. just to have a seperate save file with unlimited money just to have some fun with. so if anybody has some ideas........
 
Quick message:

I will update the top 10 in a couple of days.

Gone down with a bad chest infection and feel too rough to go through posts now. (Better now than when GT4 comes out!!!).

Back in a couple of days.
 


Sorry for the really crap pic, should have spent more than 2 pennies on the damn thing???
 
If anyone cares, I have close to 12,000 A spec points but have only driven 2000 km. No really. I was in the formula GT series and I raced 2 races and checked my rating and it said I had driven 2000 km. Then I raced 2 more races and checked again and it said I had only driven 2000 km. Hmmm. oh, and I have driven 13 000 miles in b spec and have somewhere above 6000 points.
 
Back