Hotdoguk Messages 131 Messages mbhotdog Jan 15, 2011 #1 I was driving behind the truck delivering these bad boys to a Motor Show the other day These have to be in GT6, The Radical SR8 RX
I was driving behind the truck delivering these bad boys to a Motor Show the other day These have to be in GT6, The Radical SR8 RX
dabest2500 Messages 3,490 Messages dabest2500 Jan 15, 2011 #2 I'd like to see more GT1 cars and more single seaters. FGT with cockpit view would be great, some GP2 cars would be awesome.
I'd like to see more GT1 cars and more single seaters. FGT with cockpit view would be great, some GP2 cars would be awesome.
B bigfoot Messages 103 Messages julz1993 Jan 15, 2011 #3 how about you all enjoy gt5 first and not worry about gt6 considering it will be out in 3-4 years
dabest2500 Messages 3,490 Messages dabest2500 Jan 15, 2011 #4 bigfoot how about you all enjoy gt5 first and not worry about gt6 considering it will be out in 3-4 years Click to expand... Just contributing to the thread.
bigfoot how about you all enjoy gt5 first and not worry about gt6 considering it will be out in 3-4 years Click to expand... Just contributing to the thread.
Hotdoguk Messages 131 Messages mbhotdog Jan 15, 2011 #5 bigfoot how about you all enjoy gt5 first and not worry about gt6 considering it will be out in 3-4 years Click to expand... and getting the requests in early
bigfoot how about you all enjoy gt5 first and not worry about gt6 considering it will be out in 3-4 years Click to expand... and getting the requests in early
C Crumpet Premium Messages 9,825 Great Britain Jan 15, 2011 #6 What an awesome little car, and what track is that in the picture?
dabest2500 Messages 3,490 Messages dabest2500 Jan 15, 2011 #7 JaiAE86 What an awesome little car, and what track is that in the picture? Click to expand... It's obviously Monza.
JaiAE86 What an awesome little car, and what track is that in the picture? Click to expand... It's obviously Monza.
H HN7 Messages 1,507 Messages GTP_HN7 Messages HN7 Jan 15, 2011 #8 How many cars in the "Car Wishlist" thread actually made it in GT5 I wonder?
Hotdoguk Messages 131 Messages mbhotdog Jan 15, 2011 #9 don't know the track but the cars are here http://www.radicalsportscars.com/uk/showroom/radical-sr8-rx.aspx *edit and It's Road Legal *edit 2 it holds the World Record for the laptime at the Nordschleife at 6:48
don't know the track but the cars are here http://www.radicalsportscars.com/uk/showroom/radical-sr8-rx.aspx *edit and It's Road Legal *edit 2 it holds the World Record for the laptime at the Nordschleife at 6:48
Instrumental Messages 395 Messages Julian_Jazz Jan 16, 2011 #10 bigfoot how about you all enjoy gt5 first and not worry about gt6 considering it will be out in 3-4 years Click to expand... Aren't you the optimistic one. I personally hope GT6 comes out for the next Playstation. Clearly they need all the time they can get in making these games. Also, CCX for sure needs to be added.
bigfoot how about you all enjoy gt5 first and not worry about gt6 considering it will be out in 3-4 years Click to expand... Aren't you the optimistic one. I personally hope GT6 comes out for the next Playstation. Clearly they need all the time they can get in making these games. Also, CCX for sure needs to be added.
Spacegoat Really? Premium Messages 18,328 Corneria City Messages Orbital_Goat Jan 16, 2011 #11 HN7 How many cars in the "Car Wishlist" thread actually made it in GT5 I wonder? Click to expand... I guessing not alot.
HN7 How many cars in the "Car Wishlist" thread actually made it in GT5 I wonder? Click to expand... I guessing not alot.