A car to start GT mode with

Well, if you do the GT3 save game thingy to get 100 000 credits, the best buy for the price would have to be the HPA Golf, 31 000 credits and has around 500hp and awd. Its a beast and only worth 31 000 credits.

As to not break the "Gran Turismo starting car tradition"...

I got myself a nice used Mazda Miata under the historic car lot (i think it was an '89 model).. Then I transferred credits were used for several modifications.

It's a good buy since it can compete in the Sunday, FR, Spider and Roadster, Clubman, Roadster One-make, Roadster Endurance, Japan 80's etc...

Do these two things.

1. Gold all the licenses
2. Defeat all the missions. Don't forget to start with Mission 1 or you can't get 100%.

It's hard, but you can be done with them and have 20 cars in your garage and not even have raced the Sunday Cup. The rest is up to you.

Not sure if it's been said already, but did anyone else find the Special Conditions - Tsukuba Wet (Normal) race extremely easy to win with even a crappy car? It's how I managed to make quick money at the start.

Prize is $10,000 + Mazda 6 Touring car valued at some $110,000+

im a little confused ?? - most players talk of the MAZDA MIATA as a great car to start with - after much search i cant find a single one? do they use a diff name or sumthin?

Ikari_San
The MX5 is a slow piece of trash! Even when it's suped-up! And it sounds horrible!

In RL I think it would be nice though.

In RL it is an entry level sports car so it is not that fast. But it has very good handling (even in GT) which has made it a favourite of the amateur racing crowd around the world (Probably the car that has a one make racing series in more countries)

I got all-Silver on all the Licence tests up to IB.
Then I used the Honda Dualnote (all-Silver on A) on Capri Rally Easy (only wortha few points, but I suck at rallying), got the RSC Rally Raid '02 and sold it for 250,000 credits.
Then I took the Mazda RX-8 Concept (all-Silver on IB) and won the RX-8 Championship to get the RX-8 Race Car.

In all, I got 300,000 credits and one mean beast of a racer (if slightly ugly, that orange/green paint job doesn't do it any favours). Now it's simply a case of buying the right cars for the right races to get A) a sufficiaent challenge in each event and B) 10,000,000 credits by Day 694.

Yes i'm not too fantastic at rallies either. I struggle with grand canyon on normal. I'm always hitting the walls. Anyway back on the subject i didn't use the 100,000 credits from gt3 i bought a used '89 skyline. Did it up a little and it goes pretty fast now.

Schumack

I used an '89 MX-5 Miata for starters. Although now I realise I could have just used the Acura MDX or w/e I got from getting all silver in the B liscence and used it on the Amalfi Rally. Nothing like having over 260k to start off with.

get game save 100,000 cr. Buy any useful car in used cars, change oil nd go race in Capri Rally EASY, win RSC Rally Raid, sell it for 265,624 continue on from there

Without using the 100,000cr rule I started out with a, what a suprise, Civic SIR-II 95'. You can use it and win in a lot of races and it is fun to drive!👍

i Bought myself a RX-7 GT-x.. pretty fast, but if i were to start a new game i'd just buy the fastest i could find and win the capri rally.

Back