F1GTR Trent Parke Premium Messages 6,131 London Messages SomaEightyFour Messages MrVerloc Oct 26, 2007 #2 First comment! woooo! Hah. Turning into deviantART. And yay. Nicely executed. 9 10 9
Sting Will I Dream? Premium Messages 5,186 The Grid Messages OnE-JoKeR_ Messages OneCrazedJoker Oct 26, 2007 #3 LMFAO!!!! This ones brilliant!
Keef Premium Messages 25,465 OH Messages GTP_KeefRacer Oct 26, 2007 #4 Poor John. He just keeps failing to end it. But it sure makes for hilarious comics!!
Sharky. MX-5 gang Premium Messages 11,969 Christchurch Oct 26, 2007 #5 *sniff So touching... 👍 Bring on episode 13!
Flerbizky Weltanschauung Premium Messages 7,588 Whateversville Messages Flerbizky Oct 26, 2007 #7 Could this possibly be the end of John ?.... 👍 Quality right there !... (The Comic, not my comment)
sn00pie AAAH DON'T PANIC!!! Staff Emeritus Messages 12,825 Oct 26, 2007 #9 Tophaticent MORE! Click to expand... Okay!
ferrari_chris fcOnTheWeb.com Premium Messages 4,728 Messages ferrari_chris Oct 27, 2007 #10 I preferred the last one...
Speedster502 Design + Photography Premium Messages 6,602 Lincoln Messages Speedster502 Oct 28, 2007 #11 I don't get it...
Loon Messages 5,076 Messages GTPLoon Messages D1 Loon Oct 29, 2007 #13 This one is really good if you just remember the last part then look at episode 13, then you'll laugh your arse off.
This one is really good if you just remember the last part then look at episode 13, then you'll laugh your arse off.
guska Drift Poultry Premium Messages 2,216 Queenstown, South Australia Messages guska_Cryotank Messages guska1984 Oct 29, 2007 #14 has anyone got a list of the links for all the others? Only because I'm feeling lazy, and need to go to work soon
has anyone got a list of the links for all the others? Only because I'm feeling lazy, and need to go to work soon
Boz Mon Messages 1,478 Oct 29, 2007 #15 Haha, I get it now! For some reason, I didnt realize that one built on the previous one.