a Day in the Life of John, episode 13

  • Thread starter Thread starter sn00pie
  • 47 comments
  • 1,550 views

sn00pie

AAAH DON'T PANIC!!!
Staff Emeritus
Messages
12,825
ep13textiq9.jpg
 
Ok, now this one is good, I wasn't so sure about the others.
 
LMAO! Thats hilarious!
 
If I was not drinking in bed i would buy some webspace and make you make a comic everu dau.
 
Wow, that's very Cyanide & Happiness-esque. 👍
 
lmfao sn00pie you're awesome at these.
 
EDIT: Screw it, I'll tell the truth. It's funny!
 
Wow, that's very Cyanide & Happiness-esque. 👍

Concur, maybe he should enter a few of his creations to the site.
Btw, Ep 13 was hilarious!
 
These comics are not C&H.

Sn00pie is displeased that you keep comparing this to C&H.

I recommend Sn00pie give us a whopper of something different next time.
 
I do like C&H though.
 
Yes, but you do not make C&H. Didn't your wealthy parents teach you to be individualistic and entrepreneurial? You should not aspire to be like someone else. You wealthy people are supposed to make other people want to be like you!

So make a damn comic SAGE!
 
Yes, but you do not make C&H. Didn't your wealthy parents teach you to be individualistic and entrepreneurial? You should not aspire to be like someone else. You wealthy people are supposed to make other people want to be like you!

So make a damn comic SAGE!
I was making comics before C&H so there.

Also: Sage?
 
Sage is god remember?
 
LMFAO that's great! :lol:
 
I'm glad more of these are popping up now...I can be a happy man.
 
is there an easy way to go look at the old ones?
 
Search "A day in the life of John"
 
For some reason he switched halfway through from writing "A Day" and "a Day". I like the lowercase "a" better, actually.
 
I missed the first ones that started these, but Me Likey:lol:👍

Keep it up!
 
So how many of you posters actually know who John is?
 
I do.:cool:
 
Back