a Day in the Life of John (episode 7)

  • Thread starter Thread starter sn00pie
  • 21 comments
  • 943 views

sn00pie

AAAH DON'T PANIC!!!
Staff Emeritus
Messages
12,825
aditloj77yf.jpg
 
Beautiful landscape! Well done, once again!👍
 
I'm not quite sure what lies in the water over in the Netherlands, but I'm quite sure I don't want any of it...

And to think, John hasn't seen these yet.
 
PunkRock
I'm not quite sure what lies in the water over in the Netherlands, but I'm quite sure I don't want any of it...

And to think, John hasn't seen these yet.

It's called van Gogh and Rembrand:drool: Thats art sn00pie....:eek:
Especially the red cross is a..........*takes out the I-know-everything-about-art-look* nice spicey detail:odd:




not to mention van Gogh was insane:lol:
 
:lol:

PR
I'm not quite sure what lies in the water over in the Netherlands, but I'm quite sure I don't want any of it...
You're kidding right? In the Netherlands it's what's in the air you gotta worry about.
 
ExigeExcel
:lol:


You're kidding right? In the Netherlands it's what's in the air you gotta worry about.

LOL they say it's the light:lol: Both wrong. It's the light over Holland that messes us up and makes everyone cut off their ears. It's called art!

I hate art btw:p Everything that looks stupid apparently is art
 
That's good John founds Christianity, did John also founds his brain?
 
FPS_nOOb
That's good John founds Christianity, did John also founds his brain?
That's his next quest....find his brain.
 
You could have easily just added on to the previous thread.

This was wholly unnecessary.
 
Some people don't have a sense of humour.


Where is John :lol:
 
I found some serious flaws in this episode

1) John does not get off his fat ass, in the last shot you can clearly see him not sitting down.

2) Nowhere is there any mention of 'this brand new game I downloaded and clocked in 10 minutes but it sucks anyway'

3) You failed to mention the 'oh yeah I sat revving my car in my driveway last night but then went out for a drive, got lost 9 times, totaled 4 parked cars, raced 3 evos 9 mustangs 6 hondas and they were all done up but my car is totally stock the only modification is a driver who stalls constantly...'

Geez, get it right.
 
Taurine
I found some serious flaws in this episode

Geez, get it right.

Wow, you should be John Bergins biographer.
 
Oh.. What happened to his flame throwing purple hat?!
 
Well its official, i'm converted.
 
Andrew
3) You failed to mention the 'oh yeah I sat revving my car in my driveway last night but then went out for a drive, got lost 9 times, totaled 4 parked cars and 3 houses, raced 3 evos 9 mustangs 6 hondas and they were all done up but my car is totally stock the only modification is a driver who stalls constantly...'
Fixed.
Fred
I'm not quite sure what lies in the water over in the Netherlands, but I'm quite sure I don't want any of it...
Agreed.

You have too much time on your hands, Chris! Nonetheless, the series, oddly, never ceases to entertain.
 
I bet Mel Gibson wishes "The Passion" was this good.
 
"...And thus the Lord looked down, and said Lol"
 
Back