a Day in the Life of John (episode 8 follow-up)

  • Thread starter Thread starter sn00pie
  • 25 comments
  • 1,310 views

sn00pie

AAAH DON'T PANIC!!!
Staff Emeritus
Messages
12,825
aditloj8b3fs.jpg
 
Oh my...

Your best yet (including 8). 👍
 
So creative! :)👍
 
I like this one. It's like an art-piece. Very deep and meaningful.
 
Geez... I would think your PS skill would actually go somewhere but apparently that's not the case. :dopey:
 
In a scale of 1 to 10 I would score this the lowest number humanly possible.
 
Taurine
In a scale of 1 to 10 I would score this the lowest number humanly possible.
That'll be a 1 then?
 
Hooray! I love that kite. I had a dream about it last night, but i'll save the details for Penthouse.
 
daan
That'll be a 1 then?

Sorry, let me rephrase for all the smartypants in the community who feel its their civic duty to go around nitpicking:

Disregarding a scale of 1 to 10, I would score this the lowest number humanly possible.

:irked:
 
Sn00pie...this one is the worst one ever! Shame on you!
I paid $10 to see it! I want them back!
 
Nice textures.
 
See, that's funny.
 
Where did a kite get the necessary escape velocity to exit Earth's atmosphere?
 
Ev0
Where did a kite get the necessary escape velocity to exit Earth's atmosphere?
y dont u ask ur mom?
 
sn00pie
y dont u ask ur mom?
I did. She said it was probably inside the payload bay of some sort of spacecraft, and released into orbit after the spacecraft left Earth's atmosphere. Ha!
 
I like this one a lot - the colors are great. Do you use a tablet?
 
Ev0
I did. She said it was probably inside the payload bay of some sort of spacecraft, and released into orbit after the spacecraft left Earth's atmosphere. Ha!

yo momma's payload.
 
I think it's a "If you have to ask, you'll never know" type of deal.
 
I like this one :).

Master_Yoda
Whos John?

A master of 6 fast Camaros, that no AW11 can match :sly:.
 
Sorry, but this is a big load of excrement. The whole damn series is.
 
ultrabeat
Sorry, but this is a big load of excrement. The whole damn series is.
I'm sorry you feel that way.

I truly am.

Sorry.

You feel that way.

...

:indiff:
 
Back