a Day in the Life of John (new episode)

  • Thread starter Thread starter sn00pie
  • 25 comments
  • 1,191 views

sn00pie

AAAH DON'T PANIC!!!
Staff Emeritus
Messages
12,825
heyacat6ug.jpg
 
I think the creator of this show is running out of ideas.
 
I liked some of the older ones, this one is'nt as good.
 
Sorry what I meant to say was this is the best episode ever and I would like to have it tattoed on my forehead.

I got my words a little mixed up there.
 
Brett Fagan has a MySpace.
 
So, are you saying that "John" should come out of the closet and admit he's gay?
 
You'd be full-blown gay if it wasn't for a stubborn *****?
 
^^ :lol:
 
Either that or he's a huge fan of R Kelly...
 
daan
So, are you saying that "John" should come out of the closet and admit he's gay?

You beat me to it.

I quite like this one. The first one not hand drawn.
 
Reminds me of an ad for closet doors or carpets or something.

Thats it, i'm heading to Ikea!
 
You surely got a weird life John, I don't get these...

Or isn't there anything "to get" :irked:
 
I much prefer the ones based on reality, than the fictional ones.
 
He's talking about the "shadow" that's directly right to the cat.
 
John doesn't bend his knees when he's lifting 100lbs boxes of opium for UPS.
 
He's talking about the "shadow" that's directly right to the cat.

Can't be John, it's not wide enough.
 
Yeah if it was John the whole room would probably be a lot darker.
 
We (I) are (am) not amused.
 
MistaX
I much prefer the ones based on reality, than the fictional ones.

Denial is the first step to, err something witty that I can't be arsed to add.

Taurine
John doesn't bend his knees when he's lifting 100lbs boxes of opium for UPS.

This is the most true thing that has ever been said.
 
Back