A different level playing field

EDIT: Clacksman, huge props to you on your ZO6 settings for Fuji. You tamed the beast! I went from a 1:43.*** to a 1:40.3**. This car is finally fun to drive now. :)

lol thanks but that tune is based on one posted by ForgetfuI on PSN back when we got 650pp Fuji (about a year ago), I just turned it up 50pp and made some minor changes.

Glad you're having fun at least. 👍

So where is everybody? Being in a slower car isn't very fun when you're the only one. :indiff: Although it is a good feeling to beat the GTRs and Californias with a Corvette that no one expects to win! :D

So where is everybody? Being in a slower car isn't very fun when you're the only one. :indiff: Although it is a good feeling to beat the GTRs and Californias with a Corvette that no one expects to win! :D

I'll jump in for a few in my 599. I was running the :00 time slot, even managed to win one with the 599 👍

Edit: Just a bunch of punting GTRs, I'm going back to the main event.
Let me know if anyone's up for a few.

Last edited:
Sorry about the double post, but just wanted to make sure people saw this.

I may not be driving in this event anymore. Way too many people have migrated over from the other event and ruined this one. It's no different from driving in the :00 event.

I'm thinking for the next update we should start an event that the race times are only available by PM, to help cut down on the riff-raff.

I'll be here with the Aston DB9 tonght if anyone is up to it. Usually average in the mid 1'40s to low 1'41s. This combo Aston and Fuji is a lot of fun.

I'm thinking for the next update we should start an event that the race times are only available by PM, to help cut down on the riff-raff.

I like this idea, too. I wonder how many punters look at this site for our start times just to get us mad. :grumpy:

Back