A Dynamic Look at GT Sport's Time of Day Settings

They should have gone with time change. Looks great, Even better would have been with weather change and time change throughout a whole day. And real time and weather would be cool. And the music is a little nostalgic, since I haven't been able to play GT for a year

OK, with three weeks until launch, do you still believe rain (or wet tracks) will feature in GT Sport?

It's late in the day, but we know intermediate & wet tyres are in the latest build, while numerous journalists at recent previews have mentioned it will be included. We also know fog will be a raceable condition, yet all we've seen is a short clip with the pace car at E3. Neither have we officially seen Interlogos, all track times of day, or the full car list.

Given today's the first time we've seen TV ad's in the UK, and the competition has now launched, it would make sense to use the next few weeks - when GT Sport has the stage to itself - to reveal these features.

OK, with three weeks until launch, do you still believe rain (or wet tracks) will feature in GT Sport?

It's late in the day, but we know intermediate & wet tyres are in the latest build, while numerous journalists at recent previews have mentioned it will be included. We also know fog will be a raceable condition, yet all we've seen is a short clip with the pace car at E3. Neither have we officially seen Interlogos, all track times of day, or the full car list.

Given today's the first time we've seen TV ad's in the UK, and the competition has now launched, it would make sense to use the next few weeks - when GT Sport has the stage to itself - to reveal these features.
Have their been TV adds? Any links. I'd be amazed if wet weather didn't appear in an add if it was in game at launch.

I guess PD doesn't want to reveal it but experience it at release, same applies for the "snow" tyres.

Have their been TV adds? Any links. I'd be amazed if wet weather didn't appear in an add if it was in game at launch.
There were GT Sport adverts in the UK today before and after the F1 race.
I guess PD doesn't want to reveal it but experience it at release, same applies for the "snow" tyres.
I can certainly see the logic in holding back the official announcement. I've said it before, it's marketing 101 to hold back news, and build hype at carefully planned dates.

Back