a few cars that im after

Messages
76
United Kingdom
Birmingham
Messages
Lewisjoshua92
hey guys

looking for these cars:

300C '05
MG TF160 '03
Xsara rally car '99
Renault Avantime '02

if interseted and let me know
i dont have any tickets or paints
car trade for car only
thankyou :)
 
Can you offer a dlc painted car
 
Can you offer a dlc painted car

what car are you after because i can see if i have it and paint it in a dlc colour(if i have the colour)
 
C63 amg in gt grey 001 or 002

Stock or no permanent mods
 
ok i will have a look at what i have and i will get back to you which car from the above list do you have ??
 
Xsara and mg(I think)
 
I have the MG and 300C
 
Sorry guys no dlc paints or painted cars
 
As it says above no tickets only car for car trade
 
Hi! Have a 300C '05 available.

I'm looking for one of these:
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
Jaguar XFR '10
Mercedez-Benz 300 SL Coupe '54
TVR Cerbera Speed 12
 
Lewisjoshua1992
As it says above no tickets only car for car trade

Ok, you have any drag tuned cars?
 
Dont really have any drag or drift tuned cars
 
tomiatto
Hi! Have a 300C '05 available.

I'm looking for one of these:
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
Jaguar XFR '10
Mercedez-Benz 300 SL Coupe '54
TVR Cerbera Speed 12

I have a second speed 12 I have tuned, painted with a gran turismo red metallic or some type of paint.
 
Lewisjoshua1992
Dont really have any drag or drift tuned cars

What do you have for fast cars?
 
I have a second speed 12 I have tuned, painted with a gran turismo red metallic or some type of paint.

What you're looking for?
 
Back