A good car

  • Thread starter Thread starter PRO755
  • 32 comments
  • 1,558 views
Messages
91
United States
United States
Messages
PRO__75
ANy car will be nice. Would like it to handle good and be fast. I'm lvl 17
 
:/ Just make the following:Ask for a lvl23 ticket!;)
99% of chances to get a LMP car :)
 
ANy car will be nice. Would like it to handle good and be fast. I'm lvl 17

add me, and specify in the message section that you need a car, and i'll send one your way. but i'll be verifying your lvl, because well, i hate liars. :sly:
 
Thanks dude I'll add you in the morning. If there's anything I can give you I will
 
My online level is 17 I believe but I'll make sure. I don't want to be a liar. I haven't played alot so I'm not sure how it all works yet
 
Yo Pro :lol:

I made you an offer in that giveaway thread.👍 I'm booked on gifting, but you can add me playnthru2. I have cars on share for the seasonals (good ones)👍 You can use them and make some big $$$$.

Thanks playnthru:)
 
Cool. I'll add you in a minute. Davey I added you already and I am lvl 17
 
Feel free to add me too, i have the F2007, 2D, 2J, Playstation Audi and an Audi R8 LMP on share. 👍

And i'll throw in a '70 ticket to send tomorrow..
 
I see you had no luck with them rude bunch of kids in that circus they call The Give Away Thread. And quite frankly, I could care less if you are lying or not, thats just rude also and uncalled for. Send friend request to GTP_CargoRat and I will send you a level 23 ticket tomorrow at reset, FREE. No need to send anything back. Hell, I'll even send you some chrome and matte paints just for the heck of it. Peace.
 
Sorry I haven't added y'all yet. I'm about to add now. Thanks again for all of yalls help
 
I sent fr to everyone
 
if he is level 17 what is he gonna do with a level 23 car?
 
Added. Will send your tickets and paints at reset.
 
if he is level 17 what is he gonna do with a level 23 car?

You can drive a level 23 car at level 17, you just cant purchase one, a level 23 ticket bypasses this silly rule of PDs

@ Pro755..Will send the '70 ticket after reset, dont forget to keep ripping it until a 2j shows up, took me 6 rips haha.
 
Bagmup I'm looking for a 70's ticket as well is there anything you need?
 
Bagmup I'm looking for a 70's ticket as well is there anything you need?

Just a FR, put '70 ticket in the subject...i dont accept blank FRs 👍
 
Bagmup
Just a FR, put '70 ticket in the subject...i dont accept blank FRs 👍

Your ps3 tag same as your name?
 
Yep no probs, il get my mate to log on add you and send a fr from my garage, any type in particular?
 
Yep no probs, il get my mate to log on add you and send a fr from my garage, any type in particular?

Type of what? :confused: I dont need anything from you at all, just a friend request.

Ohhh i get it, nah by FR i meant friend request hahah
 
if he is level 17 what is he gonna do with a level 23 car?

Have a blast with a top racing car. Earn credits, win other cars, trophies and progress in the game.
 
Bagmup
Type of what? :confused: I dont need anything from you at all, just a friend request.

Lol sorry thought you meant FR as in front engine rear drive, il get the request over. Cheers
 
Painy21
Lol sorry thought you meant FR as in front engine rear drive, il get the request over. Cheers

:facepalm:
 
Hey Pro, just sent your level 23 ticket and also sent you 5 matte paints. Sorry no chromes as I didn't have any on that account, they are all on my main. If you give me a few days, I'll send some to my sub account then pass them along to you. Hope you get what your looking for with the 23 ticket. Peace and enjoy the paints.
 
Thanks dude I appreciate it. How the hell do I use a ticket.
 
Add Wrapture and put GTP in the message. Ill share my best cars an if you want something specific i will try my best.
 
PRO755
Thanks dude I appreciate it. How the hell do I use a ticket.

Go to community (itll have a red star next to it) and go to gifts, click on the ticket and click recieve, that'll then be in your car delivery and you can redeem it :)
 
How do you earn Lvl tickets
 
Back