A lesson in the fine art of parking at speed

  • Thread starter Thread starter SandStorm
  • 10 comments
  • 596 views
Wow man! That's the coolest thing I've ever seen!

...

~LoudMusic
 
sweet huh! Wish I could do it ... hang on, I can! I have already done it. Something like Ace Ventura did in the 1st movie I believe?
 
yeah?
 
I don't know, I was actually making fun of Jazza. As far as I can tell, there is no video.

~LoudMusic
 
Jeez sorry, I will try to upload it again ...
 
Sorry, guess I can't load it. Neway, It is a cop chase, where the crew in the car are a bit ahead of the pigs, and they round a bend and come to a load of parked cars, so they slide it and reverse into a free parking space, and the pigs go straight on past! Pretty good I thought!
 
Back