A little help urgently needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChrisHchrisH
  • 34 comments
  • 2,329 views
Messages
8
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
hi. Ive got an odd request. I deperately need a shot of a ford focus at a specific angle and google isnt really playing ball. Is there ANYONE who can send me a high res screenshot of a ford focus friving from a specific angle (behind and slightly above)?
 
hi. Ive got an odd request. I deperately need a shot of a ford focus at a specific angle and google isnt really playing ball. Is there ANYONE who can send me a high res screenshot of a ford focus friving from a specific angle (behind and slightly above)?
Indeed I can!
Any specific model? ST170 '03? ST '06? ST '13? RS '02?
Any specific colour?
And photo straight from GT6 or would you like it edited?
 
Indeed I can!
Any specific model? ST170 '03? ST '06? ST '13? RS '02?
Any specific colour?
And photo straight from GT6 or would you like it edited?
wow that would really help. Ideally as close as the new upcoming 2014 Focus as possiible. Blue please. Just as high res as possible

So not ST (racing etc) but more closer to the generic upcoming Focus

And view should be around this angle if possible. Behind and slightly above. THANKS A LOT!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You rock!
Here you go dude, 3 hi-res Focus shots. This is the closest I could get to the '14 so I'm sorry if they're not quite right.

Matterhorn Rotenboden.jpg
Matterhorn Rotenboden_1.jpg
Matterhorn Rotenboden_2.jpg
 
odd and suspicious this thread. any mods around?

(+ can't he take pictures himself? .. it isn't hard to insert ur game disc and buy the car, which is cheap, and take a few pics)

This is odd. I wouldn't be surprised if the OP never returned to this website after today (considering he doesn't appear to own GT6 - this isn't exactly difficult to achieve yourself if you do). I also don't see what is so secret that he must tell people in private about (how many illegitimate uses does a pic of a car from a game have?)
 
Photoshopping Ford car porn. The Ford sisters go at it muffler to muffler. He's keeping it a secret in case somebody steals his idea.
 
Happen he is trying to get a job in the photojornalism world and yeah you get the idea, Why the big secret though something here stinks like a fishermans sock.
 
Lol ...maybe he just wanted the picture because he likes the car but does not have GT6 ...yet? Sheesh ...dudes, I know we live in dangerous times but is this level of suspicion required? Or are you guys just having a laugh??
"Urgently needed"
"Desperately"
"Specific angle"
It isn't a secret but for some reason the use explanation requires you sending him an address/personal details.
Refuses to talk about it on a thread.
All posts on the site in this thread, hasn't been seen again.

These are all enough to raise suspicion, at the very least. Specifically asking for personal details when being asked a very basic non-intrusive question.
 
Lol ...maybe he just wanted the picture because he likes the car but does not have GT6 ...yet? Sheesh ...dudes, I know we live in dangerous times but is this level of suspicion required? Or are you guys just having a laugh??

Bit of both. Why does he need someone's private address to tell them that though? A PM would suffice at the least, surely, but then why does it need the secrecy at all?
 
Okay ..good points made. I just found it odd on both sides but I guess the OP's tendency towards secrecy is what is odd
 
You know he could just have made something up and you would never have asked questions.

I doubt he is trying to bring down Ford or Sony.
 
Well, aslong as he isn't trying to take down a government with my pictures thats fine. I think.
Breaking news - The governments of the Western world were today thrown into chaos by a picture of a Ford Focus. The Focus was thought to have originated from a website called "GTPlanet" and was made by a user called con360. Police have launched a major manhunt to find this despicable human being. More news as we get it on this major story.
 
Police have launched a major manhunt to find this despicable human being.

It would take them about 3 seconds to trace his IP address :sly:

More news as we get it on this major story.

I already have the story, it's deep man, real deep and real secretive. I sent him my private address and bank details (to fund his airmail stamps), and couldn't believe what he showed and told me afterwards! This changes everything but it makes so much sense! I can tell you what it was, but you might not want to know, it could haunt you for the rest of your life. However if you really must know, all I need are you bank details and private address. This is something that can't be shared openly with the public.
 
Breaking news - The governments of the Western world were today thrown into chaos by a picture of a Ford Focus. The Focus was thought to have originated from a website called "GTPlanet" and was made by a user called con360. Police have launched a major manhunt to find this despicable human being. More news as we get it on this major story.

BREAKING NEWS - Mods have a sense of humor!


:lol:
 
Maybe it's a secret code for a new drug or something on the streets of the interwebs.

"Listen mate, I desperately need a picture of a Focus from the right angle, if you know what I mean. I'll give you a private address for contact, you dig? Please, I'm having withdrawal symptoms. I need my Focus pics."

I don't suppose that made much sense. Anyway, you can contact me via private address if you want me to explain it. I can't do it here. :sly:
 
Back