A little help urgently needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChrisHchrisH
  • 34 comments
  • 2,329 views
haha just read this thread. No im not a Nigerian prince looking for details - Im just working on a script and was putting together a draft storyboard last night. I do have GT5 however havn't played it in a few weeks and the update was taking hours so would have done it myself however the forum came to my rescue.

Well, aslong as he isn't trying to take down a government with my pictures thats fine. I think.
Thanks again dude, the jpgs definitely helped last night!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
haha just read this thread. No im not a Nigerian prince looking for details - Im just working on a script and was putting together a draft storyboard last night. I do have GT5 however havn't played it in a few weeks and the update was taking hours so would have done it myself however the forum came to my rescue...

Now if you had only said that in your OP then we wouldn't have had all that fun turning this into a conspiracy worthy of Oliver Stone :)
 
Back