A little proofreading goes a long way...

• Thread starter jjdemick
  • 37 comments
Latest news update is wrong - it mentions the 3 old seasonals. They made that mistake previously - perhaps a new trend :sly:

I also did the Huayra seasonal twice. The first time I exited and it was gone. (but I got the cash and paint chip).

Logged in today and I need to gold it again - still have the paint chip.

And yes - those are non issues but it looks like someone's in a hurry.

Also this:

While the GT Academy 2014 event is (is what?) , users can start from Round 1 at any time. For a list of participating countries and event schedules, please refer to the related link below.

Latest news update is wrong - it mentions the 3 old seasonals. They made that mistake previously - perhaps a new trend :sly:

I also did the Huayra seasonal twice. The first time I exited and it was gone. (but I got the cash and paint chip).

Logged in today and I need to gold it again - still have the paint chip.

And yes - those are non issues but it looks like someone's in a hurry.

Also this:

While the GT Academy 2014 event is (is what?) , users can start from Round 1 at any time. For a list of participating countries and event schedules, please refer to the related link below.
I can fill in that blank.
While the GT Academy 2014 event is (is what?);
is preposterous; is useless in determining a person's actual driving IQ; is now the playground of drifting, heel-and-toe power braking and short-shifting enthusiasts; is the epitome of everything wrong in this edition of GT.
As for the seasonal: did you attempt it before the 11pm official start time? Maybe they're trying to clean that up. Amongst so many other things.

OMG, people have taken complaining to a whole new level now.....apparently now, so have I, complaining about the complainers. :lol: At any rate, there are far more serious things wrong with the game to complain about than some spelling errors, with all due respect to Mr. Shelby.

Last edited:
I, and possibly several others on GTP, have OCD regarding this type of detail so I can understand a little disappointment in seeing this.
Having said that, suggesting PD is interested purely in making money based on a couple of typos in it's non-native language is preposterous.

Never thought of that @Spagetti69. It would be great if it turned out to display portraits of Arnold from Hey Arnold!

However, the OCD doesn't extend to insisting on the correct usage of the apostrophe in "it's" :D

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Latest Posts

Back