A Look at the 2013 GT Award Winner Added to GT Sport, the Chris Holstrom Nova

Great ride, but I would appreciate a factory stock version of it too.
Yeah, me too, it would be nice with a factory Nova SS of this generation or a factory car of every race / tuned car in the game :P No, this is not a wishlist i know but i must say my opinion :)

Great ride, but I would appreciate a factory stock version of it too.

If only street cars in GT were actually stock(they're not). Their braking systems would die if used for racing, your brake fluid would probably boil and lose pressure and you get mushy brakes. I'd love to see more old American cars added along with Seattle for nostalgic purposes of course, heh heh.
One thing I hope PD keeps doing is adding GR, versions of cars, it's so cool to see cars you'd never see IRL since teams will stick to certain cars...GT should bridge the gap and add GR 3 and 4 Camaro's and other cars that fit the bill. I enjoy the variety.

I haven't tested the Chevy yet, it looks amazing, like the cars they used in the Matrix
I hope it doesn't handle like an elephant on a unicycle going down an escalator :)

Hopefully they didn't forget about the 2012 SEMA winner, either. That Eckert "Mach 40."

There could be a variety of issues with getting it.

For one, they might not know where it is anymore. My guess is that it was a customer car that was ultimately sold by Eckert's Rods and Customs. It looks like the last showing of it that I can find anywhere was in 2014.

If they do know where it is, the current owner might not want to loan it out to get it scanned and recorded for audio either.

Their social media presence is only so-so which makes it a little hard to follow the builds.

Hopefully none of this is the case though.

There could be a variety of issues with getting it.

For one, they might not know where it is anymore. My guess is that it was a customer car that was ultimately sold by Eckert's Rods and Customs. It looks like the last showing of it that I can find anywhere was in 2014.

If they do know where it is, the current owner might not want to loan it out to get it scanned and recorded for audio either.

Their social media presence is only so-so which makes it a little hard to follow the builds.

Hopefully none of this is the case though.

Yeah. It could be a matter related to the development itself. Like, of the SEMA winners that were selected after 2011, the Nova could've simply been ready first.

Absolutely love this car, it's a handful to control and that's what brings a huge smile to my face along with hearing that vette engine and the whine of that supercharger.

I searched Brand Central up, and down for about 5 minutes before I remembered there was a GT section in Japan. Voilà

Back