A premiun car that handles like Cusco, but with more hp.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jeomanmg
  • 16 comments
  • 1,160 views
Messages
40
Messages
Jeomanmg
I want use it for 9 hours endurace, suggestions?
 
Cuscu Dunlop Subaru Impreza + Turbo :lol:
If you need even more, than there is none. The Cusco Impreza is pretty much the very best handling AWD premium car ever. There's no equally well handlling AWD premium car.

You might want to try the GT500 cars. RWD, but they do handle very well.
 
I've tried turbo, still not wining, the gt500 have too much understeer. (searching tunning setup)
 
I've tried turbo, still not wining, the gt500 have too much understeer. (searching tunning setup)

Well, I could provide the tune I'm using on my Castrol Tom's Supra, if that would help you out. Not sure whether it's any good, though :lol:
 
Practice maybe? :)

Unless it absolutely must be premium, I'd suggest beefing up an FTO super touring car. Those things handle ever so sweetly.
 
GT500 understeering whut ? Calsonic GTR, Castrol Supra and all NSX dont have any understeer. Can't say for the others since I didnt try them.

You could easely won it with a 650HP Skyline GT-R35 Vspec (tuning can be found on the appropriate forum) my b-spec bobs did it without any input so you should be able too.
 
I love Castrol Tom's Supra, What are your settings?
 
You should have no problem with the cusco if you shorten your ratios and use softies :/

I could hang in fourth in a frikken RM Cuppachino in 9hr race, and lead in a 200hpish fireblade :/
 
if you weren't looking for a premium, I'd suggest the FTO SuperTouring Car...for premium though I don't think there is a better handling one.
 
Downforce: 50/70
Transmission: 310km/h (195mp/h, roughly.)
LSD: 22/38/22
Ride height: -10/-5
Spring rates: 16.3/14.1
Rebound: 6/6
Bump: 6/6
Anti roll bars: 4/5
Camber: 2.8/1.0
Toe: 0/0.1
Brake Balance: 7/3

Feedback would be much appreciated.
 
Maybe what I'm talking about is not understeer, is that I speed too much at the end of the curves and lose control. At least in the NSX, the same did not occur in Castrol.
And the Nissan, cant find a r35, only a Skyline GT-R r34 v-Spec.
 
Maybe what I'm talking about is not understeer, is that I speed too much at the end of the curves and lose control. At least in the NSX, the same did not occur in Castrol.
And the Nissan, cant find a r35, only a Skyline GT-R r34 v-Spec.

What you're talking about is the on-throttle oversteer that comes from too little throttle modulation.
I had that problem with the Supra at first, tuned it out a little, tghough :)

Either way, the R35 that's being talkedd about ist just Named GT-R Spec V.
 
I've tried the settings, but The above problem has increased, your setup is best for tracks with high-speed turns. (Im not the best one for evaluating setups).
 
I've tried the settings, but The above problem has increased, your setup is best for tracks with high-speed turns. (Im not the best one for evaluating setups).

Maybe I should've mentioned that, I set it up on the 'Ring :D
 
You should have no problem with the cusco if you shorten your ratios and use softies :/

I could hang in fourth in a frikken RM Cuppachino in 9hr race, and lead in a 200hpish fireblade :/

OMG HOW I FORGET THE RATIO?????????
It was in 320kph!!!! Now it is 210kph very easy race with Cusco, Thanks.
 
OMG HOW I FORGET THE RATIO?????????
It was in 320kph!!!! Now it is 210kph very easy race with Cusco, Thanks.

NP I used that car for my first 9hrs at Tsukuba :D
 
Whats the 'typical opponents' for the Tsukuba 9hrs?? I havent quite unlocked it yet. :)
 
Back