A quiz thread?

  • Thread starter Thread starter psonefreak
  • 116 comments
  • 4,187 views
yeah, gt_masta was right. random person ask question
(though I can't find where you can win the auto union twice.. though I'm thinking you can.. haha)
 
Umm...7?

Are we counting Rally tracks?
 
What is the smallest liter V-8?(think it might be the ford SHO;2.7)
 
You can't give away the answer, that's probably right, though. Or an LMP.
 
In the real world it's the Ferrari 208 GT4. 2 litre (1,990cc) V8. For a production road car.

And of course the old F1 engines - 1.5 litre V8s.


As for GT4, dunno. But the Ferrari has "GT4" in the name... Good enough? :D
 
about the rs200 question, the dvla are based in swansea. Also the rs200 is not sorn because it is driven from stage to stage on public roads!!
 
the SHO Taurus has a v-6 yamaha engine.
 
sauberc11
about the rs200 question, the dvla are based in swansea. Also the rs200 is not sorn because it is driven from stage to stage on public roads!!

The head office is in Swansea - but there are offices right across the country - each office has been allocated a set of local identifier marks - Chelmsford on the old style being OO, JN, PU, EV and a few others...
 
sauberc11
about the rs200 question, the dvla are based in swansea. Also the rs200 is not sorn because it is driven from stage to stage on public roads!!

In general they may not be, but this particular RS200 - B200YOO - is currently declared off the road.
 
lol ok whats the smallest V6... in teh game obviously,,, this is easy..
 
Mazda Lantis/626 I believe, it had a 1.8 litre V6
 
It's labled as something else then, but its called the Lantis in some games.
LANTIS-c.gif
 
WINNAR... afaik... i may be wrong.. but thats the car i was thinking of anyway so WINNAR>..
 
Which car in race trim had 190hp, hint, its british, and quick.
 
Nope, but close.
 
cant be cos thats not race trim... thats just the exige...
 
Caterham 7? (Fireblade?)

The Mazda Lantis was the 323F not the 626!
 
Nope, race trim means racecar.

I'll give anothe hint, it was made long ago.
 
I never said the racecar was in the game, the stret version was.
 
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE GAME. THIS IS GTPLANET. NOT REALIFE PLANET

IT IS A GT4 THREAD... Or didnt you notice
 
Yeah, I know, and I stated "This car IN RACE TRIM, made 190hp. It's british too."
Im talking about the car in general.
 
Calm down SUROKIA! Didn't you know it's bad manners to post in capital letters?

Are you talking about the Lotus Elan Series 1 then?
 
Smallhorses wins! I love the Elan 26R, I saw a show on it today on Speed Channel, I made a replica one in GT4, however, it's white.
 
How many cars from 1974 are in GT4? Name them.....
 
Will someone really know the answer without looking in the car list? I'm guessing about 8-9, but I could never name them.

Edit* Oops, I was way off :D
 
Back