A.R.S. Group Page

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 1,193 comments

For the IROC Season 4 witch time slot works better for you?

• Saturday at 8 pm CST

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Sunday at 8 pm CST

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I seemed to be on the onslaught about it, I apologise.

I was keen to see how the incident played out as I did hear that sometimes traffic is a little hard to pass.

I think knowing that IRL and in OLR GTs get the heat for any incidents I didn't want the same to be assumed here.

I think the thing I was quite proud of in my race was how I dealt with the LMPs long before they needed to make me aware of them.

I'm a preemptive racer by nature. Most times I got lapped I was the one signalling to the LMPs that I knew their intent!!

Figured I'd share this bit of news with you guys.
This just came in the mail today:
IMG_1211.JPG

Hey guys, so when's the next practice session? Can I assume that the same cars will be used for the next event?

I have a race to prep for this Saturday but I can spare a bit of time to run some laps any evening this week and all of Sunday.

Oh man. It was great. I would absolutely do it again if I ever get a chance. The hairs on my arm stood up when the cars took the green flag, it was insane. The off track experience was great too. We got pit passes, I will get some pics posted when I get a chance.

In case anyone missed the announcement during the pace lap for the GT series. We will be running one final Indy Lights season on GT6 as a great send off from the game. There will be a Roadster support series along with it with no tuning

It's probably too late to ask this, but is anyone up for some Nurb 24 fun races tomorrow in a few cars like the ARS GT spec Corvette?

I just wanted to stop in this thread one more time to say thanks everyone. Thank you Bowtie for creating this great group. Thanks to everyone for your help and support over the years. I really don't think this group would exist without all of the support you all give. I hope to see you all on the new generation and look forward to more exciting years of ARS racing.

One last note, I am planning to take the remainder of 2017 off from online racing. During this time I plan on preparing for the next generation racing series and reworking how we do certain things around here. I think you all will be happy with the final result and I hope to show you what going on as soon as it is ready. In the mean time may want to keep and eye on the GTS and PC2 racing forums.

Back