A.R.S. Group Page

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 1,193 comments

For the IROC Season 4 witch time slot works better for you?

• Saturday at 8 pm CST

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Sunday at 8 pm CST

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't use chatbox if you finish all alloted laps in the race, you just sit there looking at the results until everyone else finishes.

Honestly we ran until the leader crossed the line in the past 2 Daytona 2.4 races and we did not have an issues there, so I think we will be fine. If anything we could shorten the race to 2 hours, but we would still have the possibility of the timer expiring before everyone finishes. If everyone takes a look at the specs I have add how many cars are available for each.
Also, @SRT DK Racing are you planning to run, and if so what were you planning to use?
Lastly I think the sign up list is up to date. If I have missed anyone please do let me know.

If I have missed anyone please do let me know.
Caution flag/Safety Car procedure? As for the race-end process, there is a possibility not everyone will be able to finish their lap just given how long the circuit is but it should be fine, just race it out as far as you can. For those who do make it to the line in time, just slow down to caution speed and hold position, no overtaking.

Caution flag/Safety Car procedure? As for the race-end process, there is a possibility not everyone will be able to finish their lap just given how long the circuit is but it should be fine, just race it out as far as you can. For those who do make it to the line in time, just slow down to caution speed and hold position, no overtaking.
Generally for the 2.4 hour races we have had no cautions for the event. I really don't think we need a cautions procedure for this one either, but I do think we need to be mindful of slow/crashed cars on track to not cause a pile-up. As for the last lap, once the leader crosses the line to complete his final lap, then everyone will complete the lap they are on and slow down to pace speed gradually, no passing after crossing the line the final time.

I just replied Storm's PM but I need to post this:

I had worked my schedule around so my Saturday evening was free but then I got word a friend of mine who's currently living about 130 miles away due to University is coming this weekend to São Paulo so he can commemorate his birthday with his family and friends. So I just can't miss his birthday, we grew up together so it's kind of hard passing it up. I couldn't last weekend, and when everything worked off for this weekend something popped. Guess being friendly and somewhat popular leads to this :lol:

So I'm not racing at the 2.4 Le Mans guys, sorry again. :( Also, huge thanks again to @Storm_SP17 for lending a helping hand for me into trying to catch up to everyone's GT time, sadly I won't be able to attend.

I just replied Storm's PM but I need to post this:

I had worked my schedule around so my Saturday evening was free but then I got word a friend of mine who's currently living about 130 miles away due to University is coming this weekend to São Paulo so he can commemorate his birthday with his family and friends. So I just can't miss his birthday, we grew up together so it's kind of hard passing it up. I couldn't last weekend, and when everything worked off for this weekend something popped. Guess being friendly and somewhat popular leads to this :lol:

So I'm not racing at the 2.4 Le Mans guys, sorry again. :( Also, huge thanks again to @Storm_SP17 for lending a helping hand for me into trying to catch up to everyone's GT time, sadly I won't be able to attend.
That's okay Michelin. I hope you have a great time at the party. You'll just have to catch the next one.

Also everyone, what do you think about drivers who don't make any attempts at qualifying to start from the pits.

It would be great iff some off the lmp drivers would do the TT event so it would be possible to see iff the lmp cars are doing about the same laptimes , not much fun to find out on raceday that the car you might have choosen is way underpowered like I think jammy`s car is , about 6-7 sec , I do beleive that I read somewhere that Bambi had done a 3.27 lap in one off the lmp cars and so far jammy`s best TT is 3.34 , offcourse there can be many reasons to why that is .........

Edit. Practise room opend up in the club lobby , please join iff you got the time for some practise , more fun not beeing alone in a room :)

Last edited:
It would be great iff some off the lmp drivers would do the TT event so it would be possible to see iff the lmp cars are doing about the same laptimes , not much fun to find out on raceday that the car you might have choosen is way underpowered like I think jammy`s car is , about 6-7 sec , I do beleive that I read somewhere that Bambi had done a 3.27 lap in one off the lmp cars and so far jammy`s best TT is 3.34 , offcourse there can be many reasons to why that is .........
The only way this R18 is getting below 3'30 is on very low fuel and fresh tires.

My best quali time (3.34) was done with RMs as I'll use them in race. Nissan is my choice as I like it and it gives some tire saving challenge for front tires.

Nissan LMP can clock some super fast times but being a FF it ends up chewing the front tyres a lot. The time I posted for fun was on RS, but consider that I disconnected on a TT where I hit the sector line at Porsche at 3:00.2, I probably had only another 30 seconds or less to complete the lap.

Jammy I don't know what kind of strat you've got in mind... but having previously raced with this car in another event, I could give you my 2 cents on it via PM.

@SRT DK Racing, I've probably brought on this vibe of secrecy when I arrived... #blamestorm :lol:

I'll be less secretive after my debut race in A.R.S. but this first one I'm opting for something that's probably not the best strategy, but one I want to have fun with.

Last edited:
I´ll go with the strategy I allways use , stay on the grey stuff in the middle 💡 and then take it from there , probaly not the best plan not having a pit strategy and surely the main reason I most times end up with way to much fuel left , better be sorry than run out I think :rolleyes:

Back