A.R.S. Group Page

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 1,193 comments

For the IROC Season 4 witch time slot works better for you?

• Saturday at 8 pm CST

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Sunday at 8 pm CST

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Purty

s1_1.jpg

Those are some sweet cars, but I think the Porsche is my favorite.

Go Porsche and Mark Webber (#20 LM P1 -H).

Go Ferrari and Toni Vilander (#51 LM GTE Pro).

Go Nissan and Mika Salo (#27 LM P2).

Go Porche and Markus Palttala (#75 LM GTE Am).

;)

Last edited:
Wow. How many years in a row have we seen a red 458 involved in an incident with a prototype? So dumb.

Edit: Looks like I could be wrong. The Toyota may have caused that accident. Ugh.

Last edited:
Here's a pro tip for Nascar: Don't bother running road courses if you can't run in the rain. I see you brought rain tires but the race won't start because it's damp out there. Wow. Also, there is a thing called a local caution so when a car parks on the side of the track you don't have to actually go full course caution and kill all the fun.

There are a few things the "heads" in NASCAR could stand to learn.

Man did i screw up in the SuperGT race today. Qualified 2nd (1:44.5) behind Racefan and then I let 3rd place (Saga) get the jump on me at the rolling start. Saga ends up making contact with a lapped car on lap 7 and has to pit for damage. I passed him easily coming out of the bus stop. Then I proceed to reel off the slowest laps ever. 45's, 46's, 47's. I didn't turn a 1:44 until lap 27. I pit on lap 30 and Saga passes me, which I didn't expect but wasn't surprised. He was about 6 seconds ahead of me and now I'm reeling off really fast laps. 1:43.4xx being the fastest. Now I'm catching this dude. He obviously was running way less wing than me because I was about 2 seconds faster through the infield but he'd run away on the straights. I finally catch him and to avoid making contact I wait for a better spot. We actually went four wide on the front stretch with me and him and two lapped cars, crazy. I thought better of it and didn't attempt to pass him going into turn one. Too sketchy. With two laps to go I proceed to drive too deep into the first horseshoe, touch the grass, done. Ugh. Other than slow laps that was my very first mistake of the race. Great job on the win Racefan I really should have been in second place and quite a bit closer to you. I learned a valuable lesson today: Don't be a pussy, it's the long pedal on the right dummy. Push it harder and sooner.

I saw on about a month ago, plus I saw a Shelby Cobra yesterday. Is that a no parking sign back there? :lol:

It's amazing what kind of product Nascar has when you remove all of its stars. Even people like biffle or Kurt Busch are nobodies compared to Jimmy, Jr and Gordon.

This is what I was talking about. Notice how Heikki swerves back and forth not sure which line to take. Webber does the same thing trying to find a way around heading toward the braking zone.

Yep, the sky is yellow and pure smoke. And a little ash. Fires are pretty far away but there alot of hillbillies in danger. I was just over in that area of Washington two weeks ago. Dry. Alot of people don't know that central Washington is straight up desert.

Don't worry he will probably update it after the race tonight. He may have forgotten to post it.

Latest Posts

Back