A.R.S. Group Page

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 1,193 comments

For the IROC Season 4 witch time slot works better for you?

• Saturday at 8 pm CST

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Sunday at 8 pm CST

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, you can search for it on youtube. Vicious accident. Sounds like he's doing ok other than a concussion, broken clavical, ribs and some kind of chest surgery. It's just amazing that guys walk away from stuff like this. Thank god he didn't get too much into the fence. I really think every racetrack needs to double the height of the wall before the fence. These drivers worst nightmare is to get caught up in the fence.

Literally just got done repairing and refinishing my buddy's '10 Challenger bumper, in almost exactly 24 hours. My plan was to get online after I eat something.
20140912_183759.jpg

Well that's OK I would rather see a better prepared game with fewer glitches, than one rushed to be released.

I'm actually happy it is because I would've have had to het GTAV for PS4 instead because I don't have that much spending money. Also, Hoco is a no go this year for me, therefore I'll see you all tonight :)

Lmao dude to be honest I'd rather sit at home and race a bunch of people from the internet than stand in a hott gym for 2 hours and listen to crap music while watching people grind on each other. None of my friends were going either, and don't get the wrong idea about being in marching band and not going to Hoco I'm not a kid who only talks about Pokèmon, Anime, picks their nose and ears in class, and runs o all my classes. My friends just have the same mindset as me. Anyway, yeah I'm going to have more fun with you guys than I would at Hoco, only parallel thing is I might leave as angry as I would if I went to Hoco.

Last edited:
Back