A.R.S. Indy Lights S1|Sassafrass_3 wins Motegi|Racefan wins the championshipFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 572 comments
I'm going to be on tonight what are some times everyone is running? I'm trying to deside if I'm going to run this race or not. This is my worst track.

Last edited:
Racefan ran a blistering 1:29.8. I managed to get a 1:30.7, but consistent 1:31s to 1:32s for me.

If anyone is feeling overwhelmed with matching the quickest lap times, I assure you all despite being prone to small lapses in concentration ( having mistakes); I'll be putting a full race regarless of effectivness, therefore creating meaningful opportunities to battle it out for lower tier rank finishes. I hope to see all baring unavoidable obligations.

Hey ace if you don't have time to update the points this week could we get like just an updated points post so that wr know where we stand heading into the weekend.

If anyone is feeling overwhelmed with matching the quickest lap times, I assure you all despite being prone to small lapses in concentration ( having mistakes); I'll be putting a full race regarless of effectivness, therefore creating meaningful opportunities to battle it out for lower tier rank finishes. I hope to see all baring unavoidable obligations.
Guys like us we will want to be running 33's and have our own little fight,.

Challenge accepted :mischievous:

Arcade mode is a bit faster than online, but should not be to far off.
Also OP and results/standings are updated. Sorry no picture this week. :(

Thanks guys that was a tough one. I will be updating the points and whatnot tomorrow.
Also congratulations to racefan for officially capturing the championship victory.

congrats Ace, and a big congrats to racefan!! Was more than tired from bandcamp, slept the majority of Saturday. I will not be there next week, as I'll be in New Jersey seeing Eminem! Good luck to everyone next week, and congrats again racefan! 👍

Cote D' Azur

Côte d'Azur_1.jpg

Côte d'Azur_9.jpg

Côte d'Azur_8.jpg

Côte d'Azur_11.jpg

Côte d'Azur_13.jpg

Côte d'Azur_6.jpg

Côte d'Azur_15.jpg

Côte d'Azur_20.jpg

Côte d'Azur_14.jpg

Côte d'Azur_22.jpg

Back