A.R.S. Indy Lights S1|Sassafrass_3 wins Motegi|Racefan wins the championshipFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 572 comments
I don't know if I am still excited from winning, but I think those might be the best pictures yet.

Dude, I tried pretty hard to get some wicked nice pics. Monaco is gorgeous and during the race I was marking spots in my brain where I had to get a shot. Lol. Focus Daniel-son! I don't always get everyone in there but I take about 30 picture from each race and post 8-10 of them. So if anyone wants a few pics of themselves, hit me up.

I think I will try to get on for some Motegi action and whatever else we get into.

That's OK man. It was just me and Angry online anyway. Results and standings updated.

Sry guys I had to bail from Monaco (my fav track), the women showed up talking and asking questions. Anyways I may or may not make Motegi this Saturday, but it's a big maybe since we race late enough for me to make it home from date day with the GF in time for the start. See You Guys on Track! 👍

How is everyone doing on lap times? I managed a 32.6

Great final race everybody. Glad we had such a turn out and obviously I'm glad how it finished. Bowtie had a very fast car and so did Ace. Missed ya Racefan. I think the season was a success. We consistently had good fields and competitive races. Gotta thank all the new guys for showing up week in and week out, Joe, TnT, CB, cheezit, and RobGamer, thanks a ton. Hopefully you guys like our format and return for our ARS Cup series or whatever down the the road. If you guys know anyone else that likes to run ovals with a little road course sprinkled in, we'd love to have 14 car fields. Thanks to Bowtie for hangin' in there, you're a better driver for it trust me. I wish I could have given myself a better chance at winning the championship heading into Motegi but oh well maybe next time. I will now quote the great Dennis Green "We knew who he was and we let him get away, if you wanna crown him then crown his ass!" Congratulations to the 1st annual ARS Indy Lights champion, Racefan. Well run and well deserved. Now on to some pictures!

Last edited:
MOTEGI II

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_1.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_2.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_3.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_4.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_5.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_7.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_8.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_10.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_14.jpg