A.R.S. Indy Lights Season 4 | Dylan wins the MX-5 Cup and Aceboy wins the Indy Lights SeriesFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 119 comments
Err, never was notified this started. When is it if its not already over?

Miatas and X14s start tonight at GV East Forward. Tuning not allowed on Miatas, which race first and on shorter distance. Not sure if the qualifying is over though.

Just realised that the Roadster Cup starts at 3AM. Have fun everyone, I have to withdraw as the races are too late for me.

Last edited:
Hey guys I am still not able to open a room. If someone wouldn't mind opening a room then leaving to allow me to become host I would greatly appreciate it. It is a lap race not timed race.

I apologize for quitting the race early. It wasnt a rage quit. The wife came home, stripped and stood next to the tv. I was fortunate i didnt crash into anyone. Great racing though guys. See you next week.

That's better than winning a race, no argue on that :lol:

The last 20 laps on Indy Lights were absolute hell from me, no reflexes, just tired all around. I wanted it so bad to end that I eventually got lapped. Two podiums on the weekend, I take that. Great wins @SRT DK Racing and @Dylan !

Well that was an awesome night of racing. My 3rd ARS win and a solid podium.

I completely blew my fuel strategy for the Indy lights race. My original plan was to make it a two stop race. I didn't save enough to make to my first window so I tried to stretch my second stint even longer and well that didn't work. So I tried to convert to a 3 stop and it could have worked. but a slip up in the final turn took me from minus 5 secs to minus 10 secs, and I just couldn't make that up.
Congrats @SRT DK Racing on the win! Can't wait for next weekend!

Well that was an awesome night of racing. My 3rd ARS win and a solid podium.

I completely blew my fuel strategy for the Indy lights race. My original plan was to make it a two stop race. I didn't save enough to make to my first window so I tried to stretch my second stint even longer and well that didn't work. So I tried to convert to a 3 stop and it could have worked. but a slip up in the final turn took me from minus 5 secs to minus 10 secs, and I just couldn't make that up.
Congrats @SRT DK Racing on the win! Can't wait for next weekend!

My fuel strategy was blown in the MX-5s when the wreck happened. :lol:

Back