A.R.S. Indy Lights Season 4 | Dylan wins the MX-5 Cup and Aceboy wins the Indy Lights SeriesFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 119 comments
Anyone planning to attempt qualifying tonight. I would like to, but am still unable to open a room to do so.

Finish from last weeks MX-5 race.
IMG_1521.JPG

Since the Indy Lights race got past halfway, is it considered official? Do the points count?

Since the Indy Lights race got past halfway, is it considered official? Do the points count?
Yes and yes. Was a really bizarre way to end the race, but considering it was 80% complete, I would consider it official.

When are the series standings going to be updated?
Sorry about not updating. I was very busy at work last week and never got a chance to update it. I will definitely get it updated on Monday.

Sorry man races got cancelled due to lack of drivers.

Hey guys. Thinking about bumping the races back 1 hour. I may not be home in time for the MX-5 Cup race, but if we start at 9 I should be fine.

Do you need someone to open a room?

Is anyone else even online?

Did this round get cancelled?

Last edited:
Do you need someone to open a room?

Is anyone else even online?

Did this round get cancelled?
Round isn't cancelled, but is supposed to be run an hour later which would be now.

Thank You to all those who turned out for the final round. Also, Dylan this series provided some of the best battles between us yet, I cannot wait to see how it goes in the future. Hope you all enjoyed the final Indy Lights series and last GT6 series. I will get final standings and results posted soon.

Back