A.R.S. IROC Season 4 aceboy127 Wins The Brickyard 200 and the ChampionshipFinished 

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 577 comments
I probably won't win, I always am close but seems to never work out. I have probably made about 15 starts at Daytona and only 1 win, but I made a few changes last night and got a little more speed out of it, so watch out tonight.

I probably won't win, I always am close but seems to never work out. I have probably made about 15 starts at Daytona and only 1 win, but I made a few changes last night and got a little more speed out of it, so watch out tonight.
I'm detirmened not to finish 7th. I don't have the best stats on oval on GT6. Look at these stats:

Indy Lights;
Indianapolis: 7th 1 lap down.
Motegi: 7th 1 lap down.
Iroc;
Daytona Shootout: Race 1: 4th on lead lap. Race 2: 7th on lead lap.

I haven't gotten around to adjusting my setup since last weekend, so my car is still drifting out of turns 2 and 4. Hopefully I can fix it in time. :nervous:

I am very sorry to say that I most likely will not attend this week's race, since my schedule on Sundays are very hectic. I will most likely sparingly attend the races.

It would be perfectly fine by me as long as Michelin will vouch for you.

A New Era Begins
June, 28th 2015

After a very poor showing in the Indy Lights Swift Autosport has decided to try their hand in the IROC championship with new sponsor Novalog Flex pen.

To add to the new sponsor the team decided it was a good time to try out a new paint scheme. But before that we sit down with owner of Swift Autosport S. Smith.

"Thanks for talking with us Smith."

"My pleasure."

"To start us off what are your teams hopes for this season?"

"We're hoping to put up a good fight against some of the team that have been there for a while like Interstellar Motorsport, and USA Motorsports."

"The first race of the season is in Daytona. How are things coming along in preparation for that?"

"Well I'd say they're going fairly well. We've had a few good test sessions. Not really sure where the other teams are at with times and what not but I feel confident coming into the first race."

"What race is the team looking forward to the most?"

"We're mostly looking forward to the first race of the season. That's where we'll put everything on the line and hope for the best."

"If your team only wins one race this season what track do you hope it comes at?"

"I'm hoping it comes at either one of the road course races or at one of the two races in Motegi."

"Thanks for talking with us Smith."

"Once again my pleasure."

Well now it's time to unveil the car. And here it is the #50 Swift Autosport Novalog Flexpen Camaro:

Ronda.jpg

With that thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Honestly a really good race guys. I know there were connection problems and such but it went pretty good. Congrats to Racefan on the win and a one two finish for the unnamed team. Put some of the shenanigans down to that it's just Daytona and things are gonna get weird. No one is out here trying to wreck anyone on purpose. For the guys with connection problems, I'm sure you've heard this before but you can call Sony and they can help you set up your router specifically for this game. They are super helpful. But I understand it might just be a dookie connection. I have had my share of that.

Latest Posts

Back