A.R.S. IROC Series Season 3 Bowtie52 wins the Brickyard 200 at Indy and Racefan8850 is the ChampionFinished 

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 752 comments
I'm done here. I decided during the week that this Indy RC was my last race in this series. It was fun to race with you and maybe we'll meet again.
I just love this car 👍 It's been fun to learn more about it and how it handles on tracks.
PD/PSN didn't like me last night. I would've love to win one race in the series - this one - but not meant to be.

As I said it's been fun, but it's time to do something else now. I've seen those ovals races that are left in series so not interested to run those again.

Think I am going to call Time Warner today and work out a deal to see if I can get the internet a week sooner. 👍

Also, make sure to take a peek at the fantasy league. New #1 this week.

Last edited:
3389528467.png

Internet on a bad day.
3393618511.png

Internet on a good day.

This is why I cannot stay on this internet. For one the ping is VERY high. Then, we never know when it will be fast or slow.

3389528467.png

Internet on a bad day.
3393618511.png

Internet on a good day.

This is why I cannot stay on this internet. For one the ping is VERY high. Then, we never know when it will be fast or slow.
Yikes! That is horrible. I was sitting in the middle of a grass field for my daughters soccer practice, my phone got 65MB up, 30MB down with a 71 ping.

Alright guys I know this has nothing to do with the iroc or gass series, but I was thinking of starting an iracing league and I was curious if there was anyone else interested in perhaps coming and joining. Im thinking of doing one during the week maybe on a wed or thurs. If there seems to be enough interest I will start one up. Just let me know if you are interested.

Alright guys I know this has nothing to do with the iroc or gass series, but I was thinking of starting an iracing league and I was curious if there was anyone else interested in perhaps coming and joining. Im thinking of doing one during the week maybe on a wed or thurs. If there seems to be enough interest I will start one up. Just let me know if you are interested.

I always think about going to try Iracing, but always decide against it, for tge reason of money, and I already know gt so well, that I couldn't justify the time investment to learn a new game, when the current one gets the job done.

Back