A.R.S. IROC Series Season 3 Bowtie52 wins the Brickyard 200 at Indy and Racefan8850 is the ChampionFinished 

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 752 comments
Daytona International Speedway_1.jpg

Daytona International Speedway_2.jpg

Daytona International Speedway_4.jpg

Daytona International Speedway_5.jpg

Daytona International Speedway_7.jpg

Daytona International Speedway_9.jpg

Daytona International Speedway_10.jpg

Daytona International Speedway_11.jpg

Daytona International Speedway_12.jpg

Very nice pics Sass. A great way for me to make a come back I think. Great racing overall last night, it was a typical Daytona race with its problems, but overall good fun. Was not really expecting to win it though.

Information about 1.06 is up. I like this.
Custom Rear Wing option implemented
  • [Custom Rear Wing] has been added to the [External Parts] menu, accessible from the [Custom Parts] options within the [Tuning & Maintenance] section in “My Home”. You can choose a combination of wing mounts, wing style and side winglets. Users can also adjust the height and width of the wing to their liking. (*Please note this feature isn’t compatible with certain cars.)
Adjustments to the Open Lobby
  • From the Member List, it is now possible to see the Performance Points, maximum output and weight of the cars that have joined the room.
  • An “Overall Best” time is now displayed on screen while in Practice, Qualifying, Time Trial and Drift Trial.
  • The minimum value for [Max Power Limit] and [Minimum Weight] has been changed from 10 to 1.
  • The options available in the [Race Type] menu within [Room Settings] of the “Event Settings” screen have been changed.
Other improvements and adjustments
  • The strength of the “Real” option for the [Slipstream Strength] parameter within [Race Settings] when creating a room in [Open Lobby], has been weakened.
Draft is weaker again? Back to testing. :lol:

Last edited:
If you don't keep your hopes up you will have nothing to be disappointed about. I believe PD is just delaying new features to the game that everyone wants similar to the way GT5 was continuously delayed. We might have all the features by the new year, but I doubt it. It does seem that they are just focused on GT7 at the moment.

I can agree with that decision. We have been unable to adjust it until this point, so why change it for one race.

Back