A.R.S. IROC Series Season 3 Bowtie52 wins the Brickyard 200 at Indy and Racefan8850 is the ChampionFinished 

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 752 comments
Well guys I don't know what to do about the tire glitch. Am I the only one that when pitting I can only put on racing Hards?
Here's a idea I can redo the race length to where there is no pit stop what do you all think?

Well guys I don't know what to do about the tire glitch. Am I the only one that when pitting I can only put on racing Hards?
Here's a idea I can redo the race length to where there is no pit stop what do you all think?
I think you are the only one with this issue. I have seen the tire glitch in that if I pit on mediums and take mediums, my second set of mediums has different characteristics. Have you tried seeing if this glitch exists only with your one car or all of them? Maybe search gtplanet to see if anyone else has the issue?

If it can't be resolved, I'd hate to see the race shortened because I love long races, but in the end it has to be fair.

On a side note will anyone be on to test tonight?

Havnt checked other cars will do that tonight. I don't want to shorten the races either. I will be on tonight as well.

I don't think it'd be the lobby settings since we all were not having the issue, that is why I asked if you tried other cars, because maybe your car is glitched somehow.

We are running a race tonight in my lounge. If there is any pit issues I'll let you know.

BTW if anyone wants to join us the room opens at 9pm eastern. We are running the GT2 BMW at Mt.Panorama. Tuning prohibited

We ran two races last night with mandatory pit stops in each. No tire switching issues in the pit. Second set of tires still has less grip than the set you start out on and squeal like a stuck pig.

Well guys I don't know what to do about this pit stop bug!!!!!!!
This is pissing me off!!!!!!:banghead:
Are racing hards still the only selection available at pit stop? If so, does this only occur when you host the lobby? Or is it the only selection available at any race you join, your lobby or another players lobby?

Yes my problem is when the menu comes up the only tires I can put on are hard racing its the only option

Yes my problem is when the menu comes up the only tires I can put on are hard racing its the only option
Are you selecting your tires from the tuning menu or from the driving aids menu before you enter the track? And does this happen with all your cars?

Ya I clear my cache every time I go online. Haven't tried someone else's lobby yet ill try it after work today

Maybe try deleting the game updates and reloading them. Just give yourself time to do it as it probably will take some time

Back