A.R.S. IROC Series Season 3 Bowtie52 wins the Brickyard 200 at Indy and Racefan8850 is the ChampionFinished 

• Thread starter Bowtie52
  • 752 comments
I think the finish time should be set equal to the amount of time it take to complete one lap. If you set it at max, cars that are a lap or two down obviously make up that time and the running order could change, which it should not since the race has been decided at that point. In all racing the race is over when the leader crosses the finish line. Setting the delay for approximately one lap makes it so most drivers will be able to complete the their current lap. Laps down or not. Not sure about Bowties feeling on this. I never noticed it was set at 90 seconds. That seem a bit arbitrary. Weird things can happen when the lead cars have slowed and guys are coming through competing for a spot. In real racing it is a safety concern.

What is the mph limit for the pace lap? Is there passing before the start/finish line? Does the pole sitter open her up when they choose, or is there a set track marker for the green flag? Thanks. I just don't want to screw up.

Pretty sure the pace lap is at 90 or 100mph and pole sitter goes at the line. Drivers further back are encouraged not to anticipate the start.

Ok pace lap speed is 95 mph and pole winner will start the race at the Start finish line.
The room will be open in around 30 mins

Hey guys my internet is absolutely terrible tonight (probably the worst its been). Very sorry about the late notice, and very disappointed about not being able to attend.

Internet was acting wacky all night, then proof, everything went black.

Had fun while it lasted, I'll be ready for the opener.

Good practice races. Much needed shootout for me. My first time to run this car with other. Noticed that very easy to spin on corners if you get little contact in wrong place when pushing one in front of you. Must be very carefull when bumping on corners. Other than that (easy spin) car was fun to run. Races should be fun.

Thanks guys for coming last night. I had a blast only if they can fix the lag bumps. I was going to have pics of the finish but my replays will not open. If any one has any pics please send them to me. The results are posted in the news post.

Daytona International Speedway_1.jpg

I had a great night of racing. I apologize to who I wrecked in the first race. I had my controller sensitivity set too high. Turned it down to negative 2 and everything was way better. Second race we had a nice group up front and I was on Bowties bumper the whole time. Come to the end, JT was possibly making a move on the outside and I just slid up right in front of him and caught a bump to take the lead. Dropped back down to the bottom and crossed my fingers. Bowtie got a real nice bump for JT heading for the line, but I hung on. Nice finish Sail and JT.

That's a awesome pic Sass Thanks man im posting it in the news post. Congests by the way on a well run race.

I might be able to get on around 11ish internet is not too bad, but that is right now. I still haven't done any tuning on my Camaro. :lol:

Back